Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Lakers - Wednesday, Dec. 11th at 7:00 P.M.

g1b0R7.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Wednesday, December 11th at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Fox Sports Florida 

jMUv9g.jpg   21-3,  1st in Pacific Division    |     11-12,  2nd in Southeast Division   H4RH1Y.png

h00cBb.png

WE'VE GOT THIS . . . GO MAGIC!!!

gifanimationbestcopy3.gif

I’m hoping we move the ball and don’t get blown out.   Watching our offense vs the Bucks in the first quarter of the last game (we got better after that) was like watching two different sports.  They would come down the floor, make a few crisp passes, and get a good look.  We would come down the floor, our guards dribble for awhile trying to find something, finally pass to someone heavily guarded who then dribbled for awhile before forcing up a shot, which missed 100% of the time.  We do not have players who excel at one on one shot creation from midrange.  The contrast in offenses was so large that it had me yelling at my TV. 

Milwaukee didn’t just have more talent.  The way the ran their offense was much smarter.  We need to correct that to have a chance to win this game.  

There's a sizable gap between our talent and the top 3 teams in the league. So there's no shame in losing to Milwaukee, the Lakers, or the clippers. However, we need to remain competitive. We should be competitive every night.

There's going to be a few games during the season where we just don't have it and lose by 20. It can't be games like tonight. Need to make them beat us. Need to come prepared and give them our best shot. 

20 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

There's a sizable gap between our talent and the top 3 teams in the league. So there's no shame in losing to Milwaukee, the Lakers, or the clippers. However, we need to remain competitive. We should be competitive every night.

There's going to be a few games during the season where we just don't have it and lose by 20. It can't be games like tonight. Need to make them beat us. Need to come prepared and give them our best shot. 

That was reminiscent of Aragorn’s speech about the courage of men at the gates of Mordor. I’m here for it. For Frodo!