Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Friday, Dec. 6th at 7:00 P.M.

26 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Clippers are doing a similar thing. 

This is kind of a new science. If we play well deep into the season and Toronto's play falls off a cliff due to fatigue or fatigue based inures then it was worth it. 

There's a tremendous difference between us and the Clippers. In the case of the Clips it makes sense. In our case it doesn't, especially considering the main guys that need more minutes are 21-22 yrs old and have minimal wear

8 minutes ago, magicblue said:

There's a tremendous difference between us and the Clippers. In the case of the Clips it makes sense. In our case it doesn't, especially considering the main guys that need more minutes are 21-22 yrs old and have minimal wear

We don't know that it doesn't. 

I'm skeptical of the importance of this type of rest but I kind of want to see what happens

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

Same thing was said last year and Toronto steamrolled us. My issue with this logic is that we're basically locking ourselves into a lower seed and matchups against Mil, Boston, or Tor which are not favorable for us. That's assuming we make the playoffs of course

We’re only 5 games out of 3rd place in the conference right now with 60 games left to play. Let’s pump the brakes on worrying about playoff matchups and take it one game at a time. The next 2 weeks is gonna be a great barometer for where we are as a team right now. Especially with the 20-3 Bucks and the 20-3 Lakers coming up as our next 2.

5 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If Markelle is not on any minute restrictions then wth is dj playing so much. He’s been really bad. Sorry true. But take the rose colored glasses off. 

A little late with this reply, Fan For Too Long, but were you talking to me? I hardly recognized my name. Seems like you were being a little careful that I might throw one of these at you.    bFrnKb.png

It's all good! Just be careful. You may have to eat crow if DJ goes down or traded and the Magic find ourselves back sliding.   nySONx.jpg

You got me hahaha. I know you like(stalk) lol the guy. And I do love his attitude but he needs to stop driving into traffic with nowhere to go. He use to use his off arm to get some separation so he can get his shot off, but the new rule is killing him. Got to be better and find a new way. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

You got me hahaha. I know you like(stalk) lol the guy. And I do love his attitude but he needs to stop driving into traffic with nowhere to go. He use to use his off arm to get some separation so he can get his shot off, but the new rule is killing him. Got to be better and find a new way. 

Oh, I didn't know about the new rule. I wish the NBA would clamp down on defenders sticking a hip out on screens. Marc Gasol did it a lot when we played the Raptors.

Yes, I stalk DJ, Mo and AG. DJ is my little guy (like a son). At least he looks little, especially when trying to dribble among those trees on the court.   0NYVE8.gif

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh, I didn't know about the new rule. I wish the NBA would clamp down on defenders sticking a hip out on screens. Marc Gasol did it a lot when we played the Raptors.

Yes, I stalk DJ, Mo and AG. DJ is my little guy (like a son). At least he looks little, especially when trying to dribble among those trees on the court.   0NYVE8.gif

Thanks for bringing that up. I thought I was the only one who wonders why they don't call that. The refs should also call those pushes in the back too. 

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Displaying signs of a pulse in the 4th

15 minutes ago, Amkyka said:

What would y’all consider a “moral” victory to be?

oops wrong game, i'm thinking about tonight