Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Suns - Wednesday, Dec. 4th at 7:00 P.M.

Excellent win. The first quarter was shaky but once we got the lead it was full steam ahead. Kaminsky was irrelevant in the 2nd half 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This version of AG with consistency would unlock a whole different team for us

Yeah I’d settle for 20ppg. Not sure he can hold up the efficiency he had tonight though. Not sure that’s a reasonable request anyway. Lol But damn was he good. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Got to give Mo credit, he has been balling lately. Maybe he just needed a kick in the butt. 

I told y'all he just needed to get some confidence, and you don't build confidence by not getting more minutes. Also, being scared you're going to be benched. I think it helped him more playing backup to Burch instead of playing backup to Vooch.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Yeah I’d settle for 20ppg. Not sure he can hold up the efficiency he had tonight though. Not sure that’s a reasonable request anyway. Lol But damn was he good. 

It's just the way he played tonight. Effortless and in the flow of things. If he played like this EVERY game he'd be very dangerous. When his shot is falling he doesn't start to press. It seems so simple to the eye how he should be. I'm confident a certain level of play will continue now he's healthy.

17 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Glad i was home, best performance of the year. Everyone showed up in this game.  
   AG, DJ and Bamba making me eat crow! Let's see JM!

Uh huh! Don't ever bet against my DJ.  :)

He was interviewed at halftime and he admitted he needed to (in so many words) step it up.