Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Tues., Dec. 3rd at 7:00 PM

13 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I'll take a win on the road.... Don't care if we let it get it too close or not.

I agree and Love these parts "I'll take a win. . .Don't care if we let it get too close"!

I'll say it again. . .Every time we win, it reminds me of lyrics from this song:

izMqCY.png         Y4ULSY.jpg

7XlKXx.jpg5hSz0p.jpg

I DON'T CARE HOW THE MAGIC WINS, JUST WIN IF YOU CAN!

2 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Why? Everyone knew last year was an outlier, most of us expected Evan to ball out this year. What we need is a few more points in those close games against good teams. 

Nothing wrong with watching him score 30 back to back, i want more clutch Evan versus good teams. Honestly, i can't wait till Vooch gets back so we can see what this team can do. Aminu injury might be this years blessing. Let's get Ross back to the human Torch and All-star Vooch and add this Evan to the mix! And call up JM.

Nobody on this board expected Evan to play the way he has been playing.. if they say they did expect it they are definitely lying. It would be funny to me if Evan broke out because most people want/wanted him off the team on here. 

17 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Nobody on this board expected Evan to play the way he has been playing.. if they say they did expect it they are definitely lying. It would be funny to me if Evan broke out because most people want/wanted him off the team on here. 

I definitely agree with this. In my opinion the same goes for Vuch. Remember, when the season started, he was not playing like the Allstar Vuch. Then all of a sudden, he stepped it up. I think ". . .because most people want/wanted him off the team on here" applies to Vuch also.