Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Wizards - Tues., Dec. 3rd at 7:00 PM

Nice to see AG show a pulse offensively tonight hopefully this is the start of some consistency from him .. he can do better also.

2 hours ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Fultz played 31 minutes. First time crossing the 30 minute plateau.

Trading what we did to get Fultz kinda makes up for some of our bad luck in lottery drawings. I think Orlando is the perfect place for him to land. The no rush approach from management and letting him come into his game at his own pace seems to be really paying off. With all that this kid has been through and as hard as he works he deserves to have a great career. There is no better place for that to happen than right here on our Orlando Magic!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Trading what we did to get Fultz kinda makes up for some of our bad luck in lottery drawings. I think Orlando is the perfect place for him to land. The no rush approach from management and letting him come into his game at his own pace seems to be really paying off. With all that this kid has been through and as hard as he works he deserves to have a great career. There is no better place for that to happen than right here on our Orlando Magic!

Couldn't agree more. Its hard not to get excited watching this kid play and wondering what he could become. He really is a talented guy. There's also a maturity to his game that I never knew about him, especially considering all he's been through and the fact that he's still only 21. It's kinda crazy when you think about it.

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Wouldn't it be good if out of everyone we expected to take a jump it was Evan haha. I'm laughing but imagine that... 

Given his past I don’t think it holds but having said that, I’d be thrilled if he did.  I want THIS team to seriously contend. Evan has been here for a minute as has AG. I’d love for those guys to be a huge component to a real contender. 

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Wouldn't it be good if out of everyone we expected to take a jump it was Evan haha. I'm laughing but imagine that... 

Why? Everyone knew last year was an outlier, most of us expected Evan to ball out this year. What we need is a few more points in those close games against good teams. 

Nothing wrong with watching him score 30 back to back, i want more clutch Evan versus good teams. Honestly, i can't wait till Vooch gets back so we can see what this team can do. Aminu injury might be this years blessing. Let's get Ross back to the human Torch and All-star Vooch and add this Evan to the mix! And call up JM.