Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Sunday, Dec. 1st at 6:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

They also have the best offense and we have a middle of the pack and trending worse defense. Hopefully we win, but I wouldn’t bet on it. Feel like we lose both the Wizards and Suns back to back, which sucks because they should both be winnable games

They don't actually have the best offense but they are in the top 5.

8 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

DJ is the worst player on the team right now. Glad to see TRoss is working his way out of the slump by attacking and not just jacking up 3s. Fultz and Isaac are gonna be special. Fournier is currently our best player. Ugly win, but a win is a win. On to Washington

I am excited to see Fultz assert himself more. We need him to take control and give our team the identity it's lacking.

That was about as poorly as AG has ever played.  He was really overthinking things.

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

That was about as poorly as AG has ever played.  He was really overthinking things.

Can't even blame it on the injury. Going 2-11 isn't a big deal. Going 2-11 because you took like 6 bad shots is a big deal. 

• Upvote 1

I went to the game because i figured they would win but damn that was close. Evan still having a career year, as we all predicted. Dj is still the worst and i love DJ but he is killin us right now.Took a Piston fan with me and she pointed out how small our team is and how bad Gordon looked. She is not even a big NBA fan more interested in Michigan state.

Being so near the court i had to admit to her our players are all skinny tall guys, i guess i just never thought about it before. I think Both Dj and Gordon's confidence are completely gone. Dj because he was benched and Gordon must realize by now he is the 3rd or 4th option on this team. If you know of a way to get it back, please tell me folks. All this points to those 2 possibly being gone by the break if they keep it up. I can be someone who loves to talk trades but you had to see them and how they reacted on the bench, it was a bad look.

40 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I went to the game because i figured they would win but damn that was close. Evan still having a career year, as we all predicted. Dj is still the worst and i love DJ but he is killin us right now.Took a Piston fan with me and she pointed out how small our team is and how bad Gordon looked. She is not even a big NBA fan more interested in Michigan state.

Being so near the court i had to admit to her our players are all skinny tall guys, i guess i just never thought about it before. I think Both Dj and Gordon's confidence are completely gone. Dj because he was benched and Gordon must realize by now he is the 3rd or 4th option on this team. If you know of a way to get it back, please tell me folks. All this points to those 2 possibly being gone by the break if they keep it up. I can be someone who loves to talk trades but you had to see them and how they reacted on the bench, it was a bad look.

I agree completely. AG seems to be doing things he is uncomfortable with. I don’t think he has been taught well. He should have Imo, tried to get really good at two things rebounding and driving or post ups or spot ups or etc. but instead he has been working on everything and so. He is ok at all things and not really good at anything. He has zero go to moves and not a very good bb iq. I had hoped for something to click this year and really like the kid, but he is not gelling and Idk if it’s him or the coaching. But something is amiss. 

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree completely. AG seems to be doing things he is uncomfortable with. I don’t think he has been taught well. He should have Imo, tried to get really good at two things rebounding and driving or post ups or spot ups or etc. but instead he has been working on everything and so. He is ok at all things and not really good at anything. He has zero go to moves and not a very good bb iq. I had hoped for something to click this year and really like the kid, but he is not gelling and Idk if it’s him or the coaching. But something is amiss. 

He's the best off ball cutter in the entire NBA. 

A lot of this Gordon discussion is myopia because it's been 20 days since his last good game and he sucked last night. He wants to produce so he's taking shots trying to get himself going and let's foul calls or blown calls effect him way too much.

He's 2 good games away from this discussion going away completely. 

Man i would hope so, However i said this when the team was playing great last spring.The thing that bothers me most about Gordon is his inability to get to the hoop more and finish.That should be there from almost the first year, not year six. He is fast and strong, he just doesn't see the lanes fast enough or have the handles. And i agree with a previous poster he should dominate the boards more.Some of that is how we use him, not his ability. I think he has some great games coming soon but his game really works well with Vooch.

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

A lot of this Gordon discussion is myopia because it's been 20 days since his last good game and he sucked last night. He wants to produce so he's taking shots trying to get himself going and let's foul calls or blown calls effect him way too much.

I am a little confused. I see Coach Cliff standing on the sideline looking bewildered after poor offensive possession after another where guys aren’t moving, etc..Do our coaches actually coach or are the players just tuning them out and freelancing too much? 

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I really dislike how we use Gordon in our offense. We put the ball in his hands to set up or create plays, neither of which he is good at. 

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I am a little confused. I see Coach Cliff standing on the sideline looking bewildered after poor offensive possession after another where guys aren’t moving, etc..Do our coaches actually coach or are the players just tuning them out and freelancing too much? 

Our offensive system seems to be built around Vooch and looks discombobulated without him.

• Like 1