Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Sunday, Dec. 1st at 6:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

DJ is the worst player on the team right now. Glad to see TRoss is working his way out of the slump by attacking and not just jacking up 3s. Fultz and Isaac are gonna be special. Fournier is currently our best player. Ugly win, but a win is a win. On to Washington

Well said.  The Washington game will be interesting.   They have the worst defense in the league and we have the worst offense.  How does that play out?

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Well said.  The Washington game will be interesting.   They have the worst defense in the league and we have the worst offense.  How does that play out?

We're going to lose because our defense isn't going to be good enough to shut them down and our offense goes though wild swings of effectiveness and can't maintain scoring. 

They're weak at the rim but fultz is the only guy who can exploit that and it's not like he's getting 20 shots. 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We're going to lose because our defense isn't going to be good enough to shut them down and our offense goes though wild swings of effectiveness and can't maintain scoring. 

They're weak at the rim but fultz is the only guy who can exploit that and it's not like he's getting 20 shots. 

I agree. 

29 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

They also have the best offense and we have a middle of the pack and trending worse defense. Hopefully we win, but I wouldn’t bet on it. Feel like we lose both the Wizards and Suns back to back, which sucks because they should both be winnable games

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention how Clifford almost (and probably should have) costed us the game tonight. A few foolish decisions in a row. Rushing your last timeout after JI wrangles that rebound, let him get fouled! And then after the timeout, bench Markelle, our best inbounder for AG who turns it over on the inbound. He’s lucky Burks missed that 3 or he’d be getting rightfully torn in to. He’s starting to make a few alarming things a habit.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention how Clifford almost (and probably should have) costed us the game tonight. A few foolish decisions in a row. Rushing your last timeout after JI wrangles that rebound, let him get fouled! And then after the timeout, bench Markelle, our best inbounder for AG who turns it over on the inbound. He’s lucky Burks missed that 3 or he’d be getting rightfully torn in to. He’s starting to make a few alarming things a habit.

Fultz isn't our best inbounder, Gordon is. 

I think there's probably an argument that fultz should have been in to receive the ball because he can get open but that 5 second call wasn't on Gordon it's on everyone else for not getting separation. 

And I get criticising the timeout but we did score the deciding bucket on the following play. 

Didn't watch but glad they won.  Soon we'll be able to trade Isaac and Fultz for Beal.   *Wait for it*

4 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fultz isn't our best inbounder, Gordon is. 

I think there's probably an argument that fultz should have been in to receive the ball because he can get open but that 5 second call wasn't on Gordon it's on everyone else for not getting separation. 

And I get criticising the timeout but we did score the deciding bucket on the following play. 

I disagree on Gordon being our best inbounder. He was awful tonight, bad enough to get benched and then you bring him back in for the most important play of the game? I guess you’re right though, the main mistake was probably bringing DJ in for Fultz cause he just sat in the corner 

12 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

This is false. The 5 second violation happened right after the timeout I was referring to.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This is false. The 5 second violation happened right after the timeout I was referring to.

Nope. The timeout was before the fournier layup. 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Nope. The timeout was before the fournier layup. 

I just watched it again. 6.3 seconds left, 98-96 game, Alec Burks misses the 2nd free throw, Isaac gets the rebound and Clifford immediately calls a timeout. Resets with Gordon and DJ in for Fultz and Birch and a 5 second inbound violation occurs. Fournier’s layup comes at 9.3 seconds, also after a timeout, but not the one I’m referring to.

32 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I just watched it again. 6.3 seconds left, 98-96 game, Alec Burks misses the 2nd free throw, Isaac gets the rebound and Clifford immediately calls a timeout. Resets with Gordon and DJ in for Fultz and Birch and a 5 second inbound violation occurs. Fournier’s layup comes at 9.3 seconds, also after a timeout, but not the one I’m referring to.

Oh **** you're right. That was dumb yeah.