Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Warriors - Sunday, Dec. 1st at 6:00 P.M.

55 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Evan's been playing the best ball of his career in my opinion.

Yes!!! This is the Fournier I envisioned he would become when we chose him over Oladipo. I hope he can stay this consistent all year but I doubt he will be able to maintain it. Hope he proves me wrong!

The main problems with this team is we have 4 high impact defenders and two are injured so we play large stretches of the game with only 1 high end defender on the court. The team is filled with a bunch of solid defenders but solid defenders fill gaps they don't impact games by themselves. 

And on top of that Gordon and Ross are having prolonged offensive slumps. 

And DJ has been bad. 

Gordon and Ross will pull out of this but augustin might be done. He's not a good passer and he's not a good defender and he's lost half a step that he couldn't afford to lose. 

Fixing this team could be as simple as MCW coming back and playing the starters more minutes. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

He just does not look good at all right now

We need for him to go super saiyen and he’s teetering around much like Vegeta did on Planet Namek when he was making the claim that he had already achieved such power. 

Right now AG needs to act like Vegeta did when he actually achieved Super Saiyen for the first time. He needs to not “care anymore” and let it happen organically. 

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The main problems with this team is we have 4 high impact defenders and two are injured so we play large stretches of the game with only 1 high end defender on the court. The team is filled with a bunch of solid defenders but solid defenders fill gaps they don't impact games by themselves. 

And on top of that Gordon and Ross are having prolonged offensive slumps. 

And DJ has been bad. 

Gordon and Ross will pull out of this but augustin might be done. He's not a good passer and he's not a good defender and he's lost half a step that he couldn't afford to lose. 

Fixing this team could be as simple as MCW coming back and playing the starters more minutes. 

Honestly, DJ seems to have regressed to how bad he was first year with us. For those that don't remember. It was very very bad.

AG I dunno, is it a slump? He seems to be enamoured with taking terrible mid range fadeaways.

4 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Honestly, DJ seems to have regressed to how bad he was first year with us. For those that don't remember. It was very very bad.

AG I dunno, is it a slump? He seems to be enamoured with taking terrible mid range fadeaways.

Went to the game. Tickets are too good right now. Gordon's body language is bad, watched him in pre game. It's mental. 6 years of having the wrong roll can do that. It's mental. Love the Magic. I hope they figure it out. Fultz and Isaac are the future.

DJ is the worst player on the team right now. Glad to see TRoss is working his way out of the slump by attacking and not just jacking up 3s. Fultz and Isaac are gonna be special. Fournier is currently our best player. Ugly win, but a win is a win. On to Washington

• Upvote 1