Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, Nov. 29th at 7:00 P.M.

5 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

This is proof how much we miss and need Vuc. 

Vuc has been terrible against Toronto.  We just need to play more than one half per game.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

This actually isn't true

Completely disagree... Markelle Fultz should be used like he was in college and it’s ridiculous that 75% of the time the offensive play call has him giving up the ball as soon as he crosses half court and never touch it again... The lineups with DJ at point with Markelle at the 2 are ridiculous and I’m sure the offensive efficiency is horrid... I’d be curious how many catch and shoot threes Ross has taken this year...?  The down screen with a flare out turn and shoot is not what I mean either—it’s predictable and Ross is horrible once the ball is in his hands and he’s not shifting... He should be on an opposite side of PR that creates spacing for Fultz or even Fournier to drive... The team isn’t being put in a position to score and ultimately win...

Outplayed Toronto for three quarters, but collapsed in the 3rd. Same story as the Detroit game.

Credit to Toronto for upping their defense, but our tendency to go on scoring droughts in the third kills our ability to win. Both games we went on scoring droughts of 5 minutes or more.