Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, Nov. 29th at 7:00 P.M.

10 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Not gonna lie y’all... I’m so sick and tired of playing and losing to Toronto... seems like no matter what we do or how we play that we just can’t beat them. I don’t get it. Playing great and off to a nice start, and then we let Norman freakin Powell score 19 in a quarter against us... glad to only have them one more time this season, and that one more time not be until April 

I agree wholeheartedly. When a guy like Powell is going like that why isn’t their a G DAM adjustment. Why are they left open again and again and again? It makes no f ing sense. Heaven forbid one of our guys have any will to say oh hel no this ain’t happening and get in that guys jock and at least try to shut him down. Extremely frustrating 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Evan lol should be a straight line driver or a spot up shooter ala reddick style. Not some great initiator of an offense. These clumsy things your speaking of has happened his whole career. Fultz should be the playmaker 100% or I would give Isaac more responsibility in that respect. But what do I know, Clifford is supposed to be a good coach, right. 

Even as a straight line driver, when he gets into the paint, he turns the ball over. He gets surrounded by defenders and stripped of the ball.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Even as a straight line driver, when he gets into the paint, he turns the ball over. He gets surrounded by defenders and stripped of the ball.

When anybody on this team starts to drive NOBODY clears the lane so the guy driving has some room to drive. It’s cluttered like I4. Just another coaching philosophy that sucks imo

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

When anybody on this team starts to drive NOBODY clears the lane so the guy driving has some room to drive. It’s cluttered like I4. Just another coaching philosophy that sucks imo

You're right about that, Fan. Sometimes I feel like I am watching a middle school game.

One time last night I remember watching Fournier take the ball from out of bounds and dribbled it up the court. He didn't even pass it off to Fultz, whom I thought was suppose to be the facilitator when he is in the game. Instead, Fultz ran and stood in the corner while Fournier kept dribbling, trying to find an opening for himself to make a shot.

22 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You're right about that, Fan. Sometimes I feel like I am watching a middle school game.

One time last night I remember watching Fournier take the ball from out of bounds and dribbled it up the court. He didn't even pass it off to Fultz, whom I thought was suppose to be the facilitator when he is in the game. Instead, Fultz ran and stood in the corner while Fournier kept dribbling, trying to find an opening for himself to make a shot.

Yep rinse, wash and repeat. I’ve seen high school teams with better game plans. I once this year would like to see a pick set like gasol did to us last night. These slip screens we attempt over and over are so predictable it’s not even funny. And wth is Fultz ever doing sitting in the corner? It has to be by design which makes me think that our coaching designs were written by an inhabitant from the Sanford zoo, and not one of the smart ones. Lmao

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I know. It’s getting tiring to watch that cliff thinks Fournier is better than he is. It’s NOT WORKING. Change the damn game plan up. 

We don’t even need a great facilitator if we have good ball movement between the team like Toronto does. All we have is selfish guys. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gordon MVP said:

I know. It’s getting tiring to watch that cliff thinks Fournier is better than he is. It’s NOT WORKING. Change the damn game plan up. 

We don’t even need a great facilitator if we have good ball movement between the team like Toronto does. All we have is selfish guys. 

Amen.

7 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Nah i'm starting to feel the same way and i didn't even watch the game. Other teams scrubs always go off on us. We don't draft or get offensive players in a shooters league.

I watched the magic last spring because they were fun to watch, this is not fun. We suggest trades for years or low-Key free agents that could change the team.

We go out and sign Aminu and Biyombo on the first day of free agency(yes i know different years). Meanwhile teams all over the league are playing undrafted free agents who regularly put up more points then our starters. Guys coming off the bench to explode for 30+ points in a win for other teams.I can count on my ten fingers how many times our guys have even hit 20+ this year. A few of us come to this board suggesting trades for obtainable players like Dinwiidie and we get laughed off, meanwhile they blow up.

Not even asking for stars like Kawhi,Paul George, Kemba, Lilliard whoever! Just get a few guys who can shoot!  Teams making signings for cheap guys who can score like Bertrans, Baynes. Basically a whole bunch of players who do what our guys do for 1/3rd the price!

It gets old, real fast.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:37 PM, Gordon MVP said:

I can’t wait till we change this team up, I haven’t watched the last 5 games and I refuse to watch anymore until hennigans team is gone 

Me and you both mate. Its seriously depressing. 

17 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

Nailed it. We have no offensive gameplan. It always looks like a team playing streetball and for some reason freaking Augustin, Ross and Fournier keep playing like dummies.

You don’t even need crazy amounts of talent or athleticism to be a great team. You can achieve that with ball movement, just look at the Budenholzer Hawks or even the crazy old Spurs who slapped around the Miami Heatles