Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Friday, Nov. 29th at 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Hate the combination DJ/Fultz lineup

Its been terrible. Epic fail. The only way it could possibly work is if DJ played off the ball. Cliff doesn't care

Fultz4theWin,

What are the stats on the Fultz and DJ combination?  I don’t like the combo myself, but maybe the stats don’t back that up?

The lack of scoring isn’t because of the players we have, it’s because Clifford is a great ASSISTANT coach and can teach fundamentals, but has no idea how to create a system and actually coach a team... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, davidmguevara said:

The lack of scoring isn’t because of the players we have, it’s because Clifford is a great ASSISTANT coach and can teach fundamentals, but has no idea how to create a system and actually coach a team... 

This actually isn't true

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Fultz4theWin,

What are the stats on the Fultz and DJ combination?  I don’t like the combo myself, but maybe the stats don’t back that up?

Bad. I'll look it up later

Raptors have this game won.  They're in the bonus.  They have powell who has the green light and they're much tougher.  They've worn the opponent by basically stealing the ball away from them the whole game.   Sure does ruin your confidence if you cant even dribble without the ball being stolen.