Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Cavaliers - Wednesday, Nov. 27th at 7:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

Fultz has averaged 29 mins the past two games. There’s no good reason that DJ should play 15 straight mins and remain the PG once Fultz returns. It’s like Clifford is purposefully making it impossible for Fultz to excel 

My post was specifically regarding his minutes. He played 29 mins again tonight. Again his minutes will change when they change. It's obviously a process. Let the process play out. Cliff can't change the minutes until he gets the go ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Free throw shooting

I'm on about the last 3/4 minutes not the last 40 seconds. They closed it up thanks to DJ's non existent defending on Sexton.

Good win. Much needed. 

So happy for Mo. He is essentially still a rookie. It's gonna take time, ups and downs but I think we got another good 1 with him

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Good win. Much needed. 

So happy for Mo. He is essentially still a rookie. It's gonna take time, ups and downs but I think we got another good 1 with him

You said we would win too!

I still haven't been able to actually watch watch the games within the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me what Bamba is doing differently? Not the "he's trying" explanation. Is there anything basketball related that's allowing him to become more successful?