Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Monday, November. 25th at 7:00 P.M.

4 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

We shot the ball like trash. Coach lineups were poor. Then there was DJ, dribble dribble dribble, fail to see a single wide open player, stupid shot or stupid behind the legs pass all second half.

Wouldn't suprise me if there's a trade in the works, don't see how we win games with this roster while Vooch is missing.

I think there could be a trade in the works as well and there should be, but I also think with AG playing we win both of the last 2. 

3 hours ago, BBROSS said:

We get torched by these minimum salary bench 3pt shooters every night surely one of them was a better offseason priority then Aminus 27 million dollar contract.

I'm not singling you out, BBROSS, but twice, twice, when I read that we had traded for Aminu, I tried to warn this forum about him and that he would not help to make the Magic better. I know it takes a team effort, but I know what I saw when Aminu was BENCHED by Portland's coach during the 2019 PLAYOFFS (western conference finals). Sure, he made a few 3 pt. shots, but there were times when he struggled against a team, the Warriors, that were nowhere near their production in winning games during their championship years.

But some on here wouldn't listen to me. It was always about how good a defender he WAS. I continue to question his lack of offense.

Remember, Aminu played for the Portland Trailblazers. They made it to the playoffs, but Aminu was surrounded by very good players like Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum and players on that team who were good at making 3 pt. shots. But I watched Aminu when the Blazers were swept by  my second favorite team, the Warriors, in the western conference finals.

The Warriors were without KD and Cousins.

I just could not see where Aminu would be a good fit for the Magic.   zQMnPI.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

and who do y'all think of when you hear 'kell say "us trying to be winning players"? right away, Fournier came to my mind ... ball movement stops with him ... "extra dribbling and ill advised shots our biggest problem" Coach said, Fournier again comes to mind ...

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

For me this is really bad. He's aware of it and says it's gone on over a year. Then yank them when they do it, I don't care if it means putting a worse player on the floor and costing a game or 2 if it stops them doing it, he just leaves them in and it carries on. I'm not fussed with the loss as I thought we would lose. Detroit have a good frontcourt and their bench is one of the best performing in the league, we struggled against them last season and we haven't won a single game away from home so I thought there was a good chance of losing.

What does bother me is how we play and seeing the same players over dribbling again and again and again. I'm trying not to be too harsh on Fournier as he's generally playing very well most games but those moments when he over dribbles and misses wide open players like DJ does is really annoying.

Everytime Fultz and DJ and on the court together it's DJ initiating everything, that is mind boggling to me. I honestly don't know if it's Fultz deferring to a vet, DJ ignoring what should be happening or if it's by Cliffords design but it needs to stop. . . .

2 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

What makes you say that? Rumors or just wishful thinking?

There’s been rumors even before the injuries piled up of us being active on the trade scene, and I really think management doesn’t want to see the playoff streak end at 1 season. So, it’d make sense to me. Still don’t anticipate anything happening until after the 15th of December, there’s just too many guys that aren’t allowed to be traded yet.

• Upvote 1