Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Monday, November. 25th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, JJZFL said:

I don’t see anything positive to take away from this game.  

It’s the same positives as last game. Fultz and Isaac both are the future, no idea why they’re not playing more and when they’re benched, they’re benched together. Also, we got like 10 real good things Bamba minutes... I hate our bench though... DJ is gonna be out of an NBA rotation real soon

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

Bamba's first half. Forget about his second half

You’re right.  But the fact that he could only manage it for a few minutes is concerning.  

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s the same positives as last game. Fultz and Isaac both are the future, no idea why they’re not playing more and when they’re benched, they’re benched together. Also, we got like 10 real good things Bamba minutes... I hate our bench though... DJ is gonna be out of an NBA rotation real soon

Right now, I'm actually hoping that MCW just straight up takes his minutes. He's playing at a level almost as bad as his first season with us. First season DJ was appalling.

When your missing your 2 best players any team will struggle. No excuses tho we beat ourselves in the 2nd half. Very very shambolic all round. 

Onto the next I guess..

AG coming back hopefully then and we get to see 

Fultz.. Evan...Isaac...AG..Bamba

But for me I'd like to see 

Fultz..Ross..Evan... AG...Isaac

We shot the ball like trash. Coach lineups were poor. Then there was DJ, dribble dribble dribble, fail to see a single wide open player, stupid shot or stupid behind the legs pass all second half.

Wouldn't suprise me if there's a trade in the works, don't see how we win games with this roster while Vooch is missing.