Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pacers - Saturday, Nov. 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

He wasn’t much better and at Texas he was in a bad conference playing against inferior centers

Nah, he was leagues better last year, at least from my recollections. He’s unplayable right now and looks like he’s never played basketball; last year, there were mistakes, but he belonged on the court 

2 minutes ago, King Close said:

Florida classics got me pretty busy tonight, what are we looking like out there? 

like we are down two starters. The first team played ok. 

6 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Ross ignored a wide open Isaac in the corner for a difficult mid range shot— a play we’ve seen way too often from Ross

Yeah that annoyed me. Greedy move by Ross

1 thing I will say in Fultz and Isaac these 2 have MASSIVE futures for us. That pleases me to know that. If Isaacs offence catches up to his defence which I think it will, we have a all NBA player.

• Upvote 1

Also, I don’t wanna hear the injury excuse. Indiana is missing their best 2 players too. Injuries have nothing to do with the lack of effort we’re showing on defense and our butterfingers on offense

We need to make it clear that this is Isaac's team. The vets are here to score when open and make the young guys look good. They need to be leaders off the court. Salary doesn't correspond to priority order for scoring, minutes, or taking shots.   

When our guys become stars, Cliff won't be the coach if he doesn't hold people accountable, especially vets.

• Downvote 1