Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pacers - Saturday, Nov. 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

g1b0R7.png

Bankers Life Fieldhouse - Indianapolis, IN
Saturday, November 23 at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Fox Sports FL

XkUjso.jpg

IND.png&w=50&h=50  8-6, 2nd in Central Division    |     6-8, 2nd in Southeast DivisionH4RH1Y.png

gHs0mI.png

xOz9AB.png

MAGIC INJURY UPDATE

Carter-Williams hip injury not as severe as feared

An MRI on Wednesday showed that Magic reserve guard Michael Carter-Williams' left hip injury was not as severe as initially feared.

Nikola Vucevic has ankle sprain; Aaron Gordon diagnosed with ankle bruise

Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic and forward Aaron Gordon will remain out after both underwent MRIs for ankle injuries Thursday.

Vucevic has a right lateral ankle sprain and will be reevaluated in seven to 10 days.

Gordon was diagnosed with a right ankle contusion, the Magic said. His return to action will depend on how he responds to treatment.

xOz9AB.png

PACERS UPDATE

j665cv.png

CBQPe6.png

49 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Tomorrow starters are

Fultz.. Evan.. Iwunda.. Issac..Birch by the sounds of things.

Evan must be playing small forward. Isn't that is natural position?

I'm a little excited to see what some of our guys do with bigger roles. There's 30 shots up for grabs. I wonder what the shot breakdown is going to look like. 

Like Isaac has only 7 career games with more than 12 shots and 3 games with 15 or more. It's going to be really interesting watching him be a major part of the offense

12 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I'm a little excited to see what some of our guys do with bigger roles. There's 30 shots up for grabs. I wonder what the shot breakdown is going to look like. 

Like Isaac has only 7 career games with more than 12 shots and 3 games with 15 or more. It's going to be really interesting watching him be a major part of the offense

Evan...Ross.. DJ gonna take more...

I bloody hope not though. I want J.I to take at the very least 18+

21 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think Fournier will eat a large chunk of those but there is no question the next in line should be Isaac.

I really wish Vuch wasn't on this team just for the opportunity it gives the other guys. 

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This in bold times a thousand. It’s depressing  Clifford gotta love them veterans. While every other team gives their young players much more opportunities smdh

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

I mean I'm sure they will take more. Isaac only needs 8.5 more shots to get to 18 though. 

It's not like Fournier is going to take 35 shots. At least you'd hope.