Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Wednesday, Nov. 20th at 7:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I can't even figure out how augustin being -27 makes sense. Bamba was only -12. Vucevic was +1. Birch was -3. 

Never to be outdone, Ross finished as a -29

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t see Bamba’s role changing too much. Think Birch is gonna get the lion share of Vooch minutes 

If he can stay out of foul trouble - happy with his offensive output tonight!

11 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Both guys combined make less than Crawford

Carmelo is terrible

We have an open roster spot, and we should  be able to sign Crawford to a vet minimum. 

6 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Crawford’s out of the league I’m pretty positive he would be cheap

The absolute minimum Crawford can make is almost double the cost of magette and Frazier. Frazier makes 1.4 million. Magette makes $4,800 every day he's on the active roster with a maximum of $214k 

Crawford would be at 2 6 million. 

7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This game we can't be too embarrassed because arguably our 2 best players are injured.

We beat them last year and played them very well until the playoffs.

I agree about the out hustle outwork stuff but that's all relative

Well, after Game 2, we suddenly started dropping our heads. In every game since, all but 2 players get discouraged and they stop playing the way that works.

The injuries have definitely been been critical blows. Vuc is our offensive leader and AG is the best matchup mismatch vs. Toronto.

While we are in a bad position, there is no reason for our guys to embarass themselves trying to play hero ball. We needed to stay together and chip away while relying on our defense.

But, even with the odds heavily in Toronto's favor, several of our players mailed this one in at halftime. Sure, our studs MF and JI did what they could. Even DJ, Fournier , and Ross to a point , did okay. But, for the guys who have not been in rhythm and the players who should have been chomping at the bit to play should have been ready to give everything and use the extra minutes to get it going. They are better than we saw tonight by far. Embarrassed might be a little harsh, but this game was rough for too many players . They should at least feel that they missed an opportunity and they weren't good enough to play on a playoff tea.

Hopefully, these injuries are not bad as some of us fear and we can put this game behind and find a way to win the next few or at least not fall way under .500 again.m    

1 minute ago, jmmagicfan said:

We have an open roster spot, and we should  be able to sign Crawford to a vet minimum. 

Due to hard cap concerns we can't sign a veteran until January when the pro-rated money is low enough. 

Robbins asking Cliff abput Moes progress ... he said he has gotten better than last season and was just saying the same thing to Jeff Weltham

Nikola Vucevic and Aaron Gordon each had X-rays on their right ankles and they came back negative, they said. Vucevic left the locker room in a walking boot and using a crutch. Gordon also was using a crutch.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The way Vucevic is still describing his injury I bet it's an occult fracture. Those don't show up on x-rays and the mechanism of injury fits. 

So that type of fracture if it is that would be ... 6 weeks maybe more out?

Just now, Jay Magic said:

So that type of fracture if it is that would be ... 6 weeks maybe more out?

Hard to say. I don't have any experience with professional athletes so I don't know what kind of multipliers to use. 

Also I could be full of **** and it's just a sprain and he's using more exaggerated language than I would for a sprain.