Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Wednesday, Nov. 20th at 7:30 P.M.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Toronto is frustrating enough to play without two starters getting hurt and you’re entire bench not showing up.

Yep without a doubt.

8 minutes ago, magicblue said:

All DJ, all night long. Markelle will come back with 4 mins left and us down 17

Ish, is frustrating. Make me question Clifford coaching ability. The guy gets torched every night. WesHam needs to make a move for a backup pg. See if Ntilikina or Dunn is available.

Well, I’m proud that we didn’t entirely just fold once we lost the majority of our offensive usage. Back at it next time. Takeaways are that Isaac is legit, this is not a fluke run, he’s special. Birch belongs in the rotation with or without Vucevic healthy. And I’m officially concerned by how bad Ross and DJ have been so consistently this year.

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's annoying because when we have fultz and Fournier and Isaac in we don't need augustin's offense. Just put in aminu. 

Yeah I was thinking this myself. Cliff should of noticed. 

With Vooch looking like he may be out for a while. Bamba is not gonna have a better opportunity to shine than this that's for sure. I hope he embraces it and rises to the challenge

Just now, Jay Magic said:

With Vooch looking like he may be out for a while. Bamba is not gonna have a better opportunity to shine than this that's for sure. I hope he embraces it and rises to the challenge

I don’t see Bamba’s role changing too much. Think Birch is gonna get the lion share of Vooch minutes 

Real question, how do we have room on our roster for Josh Maggette, Melvin Frazier JR when Melo and Jamal Crawford we’re available?

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

Real question, how do we have room on our roster for Josh Maggette, Melvin Frazier JR when Melo and Jamal Crawford we’re available?

Both guys combined make less than Crawford

Carmelo is terrible