TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Wizards - Sunday, Nov. 17th at 6:00 P.M.

Gordon is the only starter not playing well during this stretch. He is only interested in trying to get his that he is not staying in the flow of the offense and not scoring because of it. People who have bashed the Fournier and Vucevic pairing who also thought AG would be an All-Star for us are looking pretty sill. 

AG is going to be blocked from DPOY by his own teammate in JI! LOL

If he would just play like a good teammate instead of just stop the lip service if he's not going to live up to what he says. He might actually be the odd man out in a trade. AG just needs to focus on his defense, stay within the offense, and stop forcing fadeaway jumpers.  

Hope Cliff sees that Iwundu is better for the second unit than the DJ/MCW pairing. Wes is a much bigger threat on offense and he doesn't have to gamble like MCW. Not saying to cut him, but he should not play over Iwundu. MCW is the 3rd PG and he should be used like one and he can be a 11th man who doesn't need a warm up to defend in special situations. Iwundu can really help the 2nd unit, and once he plays enough to get in a rhythm things will run smoother.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

32 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Don't look now but we just slid into the 8th playoff slot!

Happy About That. . . 3 In A Row. . .It's Early!   As Brian Hill Just Said: "You Can't Take Things For Granted" (meaning the Magic).

sBZ5Iq.jpg    

wb3Cpx.gif

The Fultz play was amazing.  This message board tends to be pretty anti-Fournier, so I don’t think it should go unsaid how good Evan has been for the past several games. His shotmaking has been immense. And he was even playmaking today — where did that come from? 

• Upvote 3

I have been as big a critic as anyone on Fournier and Vooch, but i'm happy to be proven wrong. We need this from Evan, makes us such a better team. Had high hopes after watching the world cup. Vooch defense last 3 games is huge, we know his offense will and has come around. Just needs to keep defending like this. Cmon lads!!! Love Fultz more than my wife and kids!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I could watch the Fultz deflection, tap ahead, and throw down a million times. That very well could be the play of the year for us! One thing we all knew is that regardless of whether or not he got his shot back he has a very high Basketball IQ and can play some serious D.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MagicJED said:

Gordon is the only starter not playing well during this stretch. He is only interested in trying to get his that he is not staying in the flow of the offense and not scoring because of it. People who have bashed the Fournier and Vucevic pairing who also thought AG would be an All-Star for us are looking pretty sill. 

AG is going to be blocked from DPOY by his own teammate in JI! LOL

If he would just play like a good teammate instead of just stop the lip service if he's not going to live up to what he says. He might actually be the odd man out in a trade. AG just needs to focus on his defense, stay within the offense, and stop forcing fadeaway jumpers. 

This is some serious Gordon hate right here. Gordon has been fine during this stretch. He hasn't had a legitimately bad game since, like, Milwaukee. He had an 18-13-7 line against Philly. If you think Gordon is supposed to get 20 every night, then... sure, he's terrible... let's trade him for a bag of chips. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

3 hours ago, ML6 said:

The Fultz play was amazing.  This message board tends to be pretty anti-Fournier, so I don’t think it should go unsaid how good Evan has been for the past several games. His shotmaking has been immense. And he was even playmaking today — where did that come from? 

Usually when Vuc and Fournier miss shots they normally make, people tend to overreact.

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I could watch the Fultz deflection, tap ahead, and throw down a million times. That very well could be the play of the year for us! One thing we all knew is that regardless of whether or not he got his shot back he has a very high Basketball IQ and can play some serious D.

Surprisingly, I haven't read one Fultz draft report because I didn't want to get my hopes up. As you said, his basketball IQ is up there. Of course, I want him to make his shots, etc., but what I am thrilled about the most is his passing. He is just 21 and has a ways to go, but last night showed us we might just have that GUY we all have been hoping for.