Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs Spurs - Friday, Nov. 15th at 7:00 P.M.

13 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Does Bamba even like basketball anymore.

+1. Bamba is my least favorite player on the Magic. How can you be that big and that irrelevant? Vooch was a +18 while Bamba was a -14. That’s a 32 point swing. 

Another 4th quarter win - we can get used to this . Good game for most of the team - 7 scorers in double figures again. One more to go in this home stand - see y’all Sun.

• Upvote 1

I know people love to hate him here, but Fournier was the most important player tonight. His late shots won that game.

Glad to see a Aminu have a good game with Isaac out. And, TRoss was more of the player we n eed.

What can you say about Fultz? He is the future PG for us, and even though we have only scratched the surface with him, he is a star in the making.

Bamba simply doesn't have it and is definitely going to be a much longer project than anticipated. 

I still think that we could use DeRozan because he's far more consistent and we could use more scoring (without giving up Fournier or Ross). Despite the good game tonight, we can get rid of Aminu or Bamba because we will have Okeke going forward and we also have Iwundu & Birch who another team might be able to use more than us.. Then, if we're decent, our draft picks won't be great so if we put a top 5 protection on a pick it would be a good piece for a team like the Spurs who drafts well.  Not sure exactly how we would play, but we would greatly improve our offense without hurting the defense. DeRozan gives us some name recognition that could attract the vets that put a good team in position for deep playoff runs. If we have a real shot at him, we need to try. Would love to get DRuss or something, but I don't see him leaving California again. DeRozan is the kind of star we could get. 

I didn't get to watch the game but i'm happy for the win.Evan is a polarizing player for the Magic. We really do not have anyone else like him, so even though we hate him sometimes, he is a winner for us many nights.I don't think anyone really wants him gone without his replacement already here. 

2 hours ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Good point. 

Magic 27/34 for 74%

Spurs 6/10 for 60%

Fultz was 7/7. Woot! Glad to see him contributing where he can.

Fultz was moon walking all in the paint. It was wonderful to see.

1 hour ago, LaVar said:

Fultz was moon walking all in the paint. It was wonderful to see.

Fultz is one of the strangest players to watch, he seems to move slowly but can get anywhere he wants.He has good handles too, i wish he could transfer some of these skills to Gordon.