Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs 76ers - Weds., November 13th at 7:00 PM

Maybe Gordon is a young Scottie Pippen....We just need our MJ.  

Gordon with a great stat line tonight.  Just seems like he calls his own number to much.  Wonder if our coaching staff is pushing for him to look for his own shot.  He's more of a #3 option until he can make better decisions when driving to the basket.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Lol yeah I know. Wasn’t close to it tonight. 

Augustin played an extra three minutes. 21 for Fultz, 27 for Augustin. For Fultz and Cliff, the criticism should be usage. There’s no reason for Fournier to monopolize pick and rolls with the starting line up, and for DJ to run exponentially more pick and rolls in roughly the same minutes than Fultz. The rotation is fine when DJ’s providing offense

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Augustin played an extra three minutes. 21 for Fultz, 27 for Augustin. For Fultz and Cliff, the criticism should be usage. There’s no reason for Fournier to monopolize pick and rolls with the starting line up, and for DJ to run exponentially more pick and rolls in roughly the same minutes than Fultz. The rotation is fine when DJ’s providing offense

The problem with DJ is when he's not making shots he's pretty much unplayable because his defense is awful this year!

Until the 4th quarter we played them fairly evenly - the back to back may have caused their collapse in the last period but we played tremendous defense on Harris and for the most part Horford! Good defensive effort , continue to play together and stop San Antonio!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amkyka said:

Until the 4th quarter we played them fairly evenly - the back to back may have caused their collapse in the last period but we played tremendous defense on Harris and for the most part Horford! Good defensive effort , continue to play together and stop San Antonio!!!

For what it's worth, we've had a historically good fourth quarter defense this year. 

5 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I agree about the Fournier stuff. What I was talking about building confidence in your young starting point guard. And by not trusting him in the last four minutes to put him back in is discouraging Fultz not encouraging. 

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

We just got to stay close in Quarter 1-3.  Going off my gut feeling i'd say our 3rd quarters have been historically bad...Can someone confirm that?

Well beyond that we need to score in the fourth. It's been better lately but we've had some historically bad offense at times this year. 

2 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

We just got to stay close in Quarter 1-3.  Going off my gut feeling i'd say our 3rd quarters have been historically bad...Can someone confirm that?

Yes, from what i've seen we come out flat in the second half and it kills our ball movement and confidence. This is changing, slowly but surely.