Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs 76ers - Weds., November 13th at 7:00 PM

11 minutes ago, ML6 said:

It’s also striking how little this team moves the ball. Do you guys remember how well we did that last year when we were winning? 

Yeah, I'm sitting here saying  to myself,  "move the ball, move the ball"! And as you mentioned in you second sentence, that was how we were winning.

It's almost like they have started thinking too much.

We have 16/17 more free throws to them... And we are tied... That doesn't sit right with me at all. Our pick and roll defence is abysmal

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I sure do in his Atlanta days. That was one of the teams that would always beat us no matter who played for them. 

That was post injury. They owned us when we "broke up the band" and it was broken dwight, ryno, bass and gilbert arenas... the clouds were gathering... it sucked

Important 3 by Gordon to make it even after the first half. We have to avoid going 1v1 and move the ball. Stay aggressive, hit our FTs, and get stops. We have to stop trading baskets, and don't let them erase the leads we get so easily.

Bad Bamba tonight.    

Bet Aminu, DJ, Bamba, Iwundu, Birch in any DeRozan talks. This FO is obsessed with DeRozan. If the deal is fair it would be helpful, especially if we keep Fournier/Ross. Unless Ross is the bait

4 minutes ago, harley said:

Aminu is deplorable. Has been all year. Terrible signing

I dont think it was all that bad he just needs to be the leader we need for younger guys 

5 minutes ago, harley said:

Aminu is deplorable. Has been all year. Terrible signing

He was only half decent for the Blazers who had two amazing scorers to cover for him.

Truly horrible signing

• Upvote 1

We are 3 point happy and going 1v1 now that we are leading. That is a horribly bad habit we have to stop. This is where a DeRozan makes big shots or draws the defense.