Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs 76ers - Weds., November 13th at 7:00 PM

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I don't ever remember him really owning Dwight

Neither do I. We were weak at PF so he played well against us. It was not a one-on-one battle though.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I don't ever remember him really owning Dwight

I don't mean 'under the basket dominant'. Al could step outside from under the basket and score. If I could remember he could score at many positions and distances from the basket. Dwight was hesitant to follow Al  15 to 18 feet from the basket because he stayed mostly around the basket to protect it.

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I sure do in his Atlanta days. That was one of the teams that would always beat us no matter who played for them. 

Jamal Crawford was the trouble.

It makes sense that O’Quinn would all of the sudden pass immaculately. When he was here all I remember is him slinging unnecessarily difficult passes out of bounds. 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't mean 'under the basket dominant'. Al could step outside from under the basket and score. If I could remember he could score at many positions and distances from the basket. Dwight was hesitant to follow Al  15 to 18 feet from the basket because he stayed mostly around the basket to protect it.

Horford has always been a very good player, so he consistently got his. It was hot shooting by teammates the killed us. Crawford always had like 40 it seemed. Louis Williams scored too.