Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

Thankfully you have no power for personnel decisions for this team - with moves like that we would be the Knicks. 

That’s the problem with you guys. We are not going to win anything with this flawed team or the suggestions that have been made so far that result in marginal improvement at best. We are not going to strike gold with weak players like Gordon and Forunier. 

John Collins brings defense, scoring and is young—he basically out scored Gordon and Fournier combined tonight. He will be a better version of Pascal Siakam. Parsons and Teague have expiring contracts—we can clear the books and have some financial flexibility and draft or trade for a SG. Parsons will probably not play again either given his tragic injury. 

issac+Collins+Vucevic+clutch Sg+ Fultz > anything the Knicks hands down

Wizards are not going anywhere...Fournier, Augustin plus 2-3 first round picks, they might be interested. Beal will ask out soon anyway, this is their chance to sell him high.

29 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Wizards are not going anywhere...Fournier, Augustin plus 2-3 first round picks, they might be interested. Beal will ask out soon anyway, this is their chance to sell him high.

I don’t think Beal gives us enough over Fournier to justify that.

5 hours ago, jec said:

I don’t think Beal gives us enough over Fournier to justify that.

Beal is way better than Fournier. For me anyway. He is the perfect SG for us I feel

6 hours ago, Babir_9 said:

It's literally against the CBA to trade for Beal until next season

7 hours ago, brownmagic86 said:

That’s the problem with you guys. We are not going to win anything with this flawed team or the suggestions that have been made so far that result in marginal improvement at best. We are not going to strike gold with weak players like Gordon and Forunier. 

John Collins brings defense, scoring and is young—he basically out scored Gordon and Fournier combined tonight. He will be a better version of Pascal Siakam. Parsons and Teague have expiring contracts—we can clear the books and have some financial flexibility and draft or trade for a SG. Parsons will probably not play again either given his tragic injury. 

issac+Collins+Vucevic+clutch Sg+ Fultz > anything the Knicks hands down

Lol

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

With Evan cooling off do you guys think there is a chance he didn’t opt out? In which case we could package him with another player and picks for Beal in the off season??

Not really 

I want to trade Evan for two reasons:

1. Acquire an asset - Could we secure a young guy with potential for Evan? I believe so.

2. In order to move forward - If Evan finishes the year in Orlando and opts out, I’m pretty sure we’d re-sign him. That’s not something I want to see.

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I want to trade Evan for two reasons:

1. Acquire an asset - Could we secure a young guy with potential for Evan? I believe so.

2. In order to move forward - If Evan finishes the year in Orlando and opts out, I’m pretty sure we’d re-sign him. That’s not something I want to see.

Yup because there’s not a doubt in my mind that we’ll resign him if he’s still here.