Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

36 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

After watching the game i was reminded that Buddy Ball is what holds this team back. Lets get rid of one of the Buddies.Here is a trade that ships Evan to Detroit. http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=sqq8mo8

Because of our injuries we need another big man. I always liked Snell as a role player. Both players are having career years shooting the 3.Snell is good on defense, i'm not sure about Morris.The most important thing is these guys are role players. They should let our young guys have the ball more.The only problem is Detroit. I can't think of a single reason besides a first for them to do this trade.

Edit. This trade also works if you add Dj and Rose. Unfortunately Rose plays the same game as Fultz and he needs the ball in his hands.Having him on the team would hinder Fultz. I hope the Lakers can trade for Rose somehow, it would be fun to watch!

It was so great allowing Gordon and Fultz to take the last few shots and only giving to Vuc on wide open shots. I hate giving Evan ball responsbilities at the end. It's almost inevitable its a turnover or bad shot.

Very refreshing. 

8 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Starting to hear the Dallas rumors as well

I dont know if there is anyone on their roster that I would like on our team. Wright or Curry maybe

14 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

I dont know if there is anyone on their roster that I would like on our team. Wright or Curry maybe

They have 3 point guards on the roster and a bunch of forwards. We have Evan who can be the third star for them. I think Dallas would be an amazing trade partner for us.

Given Isaac’s injury, I don’t think we trade AG this year unless we’re blown away. I do, however, think we explore the market for Fournier because of his contract situation.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Given Isaac’s injury, I don’t think we trade AG this year unless we’re blown away. I do, however, think we explore the market for Fournier because of his contract situation.

Agreed. I don’t think Gordon is touched unless it’s part of a superstar deal which doesn’t seem like any are available anyway. He’s getting healthy and playing confident and on a solid tear right now.

I do agree that we’re gonna test the entire market for Fournier. Also think we see what value Mo has, if any. Once again, he’s regressed to being completely lost and worthless on the court.

38 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think it helps that he's finally starting to produce. Whether it's because he's finally getting healthy or just the ball bouncing the right way or he just figured out how to manage his injuries he's been averaging 20 ppg on super high efficiency since he sat out there other day. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I think it helps that he's finally starting to produce. Whether it's because he's finally getting healthy or just the ball bouncing the right way or he just figured out how to manage his injuries he's been averaging 20 ppg on super high efficiency since he sat out there other day. 

I'm somewhat worried that it's a playing in front of friends/family effect

16 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Fournier to Dallas and FRP to Chicago

Lee and FRP to Chicago

LaVine to Orlando

Rotation 2020 without Isaac and Aminu

Fultz/Augustin (when healthy)/MCW (when healthy)/LaVine

LaVine/Ross/Iwundu

Iwundu/Ross/Johnson

Gordon/Clark/Birch

Vuc/Bamba/Birch

Next season:

Fultz/FA (maybe Augustin)/MCW

LaVine/Ross/FA