Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

11 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I'd argue their skill set isn't duplicated at all. 

If there's a problem with Gordon and Isaac playing together it's role, not skill set

I would further argued that having duplicate skill sets isn’t inherently a bad thing. Nor does it preclude them from playing on the court at the same time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jec said:

I would further argued that having duplicate skill sets isn’t inherently a bad thing. Nor does it preclude them from playing on the court at the same time.

It only really matters if they operate in the same space. Like Vucevic and ibaka were clunky fits because they were basically the same offensive player. 

Gordon and Isaac don't really have that. Their issues are actual shot distribution issues the same way Fournier, oladipo, Harris and Vucevic had those issues. 

1 hour ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I'd argue their skill set isn't duplicated at all. 

If there's a problem with Gordon and Isaac playing together it's role, not skill set

Maybe Weltman is thinking about it, but I am not the one saying they can't play together. I think we should hold off on any trade including AG, JI, or Fultz. Going forward, I just don't know how we are going to turn the corner. We need to get lucky somehow and find a diamond in the rough or something, LOL!

3 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Maybe Weltman is thinking about it, but I am not the one saying they can't play together. I think we should hold off on any trade including AG, JI, or Fultz. Going forward, I just don't know how we are going to turn the corner. We need to get lucky somehow and find a diamond in the rough or something, LOL!

I wouldn’t even be mentioning Fultz in any trade discussion. I would laugh and hang up.

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Covington please. Or jj. Or Ellington. Or fill in the blank___________ a pure shooter would be nice. 

We should just steal Bridges tonight and take him with us to California

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Details?

There are trades talks involving either  bridges or Saric and tyler for AG. They are very happy KO jr making all above mentioned available. They love AG in Phoenix. Home base.

all rumors. Nothing I think serious enough to get excited 

26 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

There are trades talks involving either  bridges or Saric and tyler for AG. They are very happy KO jr making all above mentioned available. They love AG in Phoenix. Home base.

all rumors. Nothing I think serious enough to get excited 

Saric is pretty damn bad.

What's up with Croatian prospects becoming busts? Bender, Hezonja, Saric