Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

10 hours ago, ML6 said:

So KOC says the Sixers should be looking at ways to trade Horford. Philly fans seem to want him gone and don’t care about the return.

Should we want him? I’m prone to believe his issues are more fit than rapid decline, but he’s pretty expensive. 

No, we should not. Philly has proven to be very impatient after “The Process.” They traded away good pieces and signed guys to huge deals in a win-now mode. 

11 hours ago, ML6 said:

So KOC says the Sixers should be looking at ways to trade Horford. Philly fans seem to want him gone and don’t care about the return.

Should we want him? I’m prone to believe his issues are more fit than rapid decline, but he’s pretty expensive. 

No but only because of his contract

So there are rumors of Atlanta trading for Drummond. If Atlanta really wants an old school center who can't shoot the 3 and makes too much money then obviously they might take Vuc. Now i really don't think they would trade him this season or even next season. Management  probably wouldn't want to piss off our other players.It would be the simplest way to get out from that contract if anyone thinks it was a mistake.  What do you all think?

I think we should take a look at Little; I didnt want us to draft him but he's looked pretty good on D in a limited role in Portland.

I also like the ideas of Knox and Ntilikina from New York, especially if theyre available for cheap. Ntilikina is a philosophical fit here with his length and defensive instincts. Knox could be a good scorer in a few years and maybe a change of scenery could help him.

Some other potential buy low, solid upside candidates are Lonzo and Giles. Would add MPJ to this list too but I dont think hes going to be available.

20 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

I think we should take a look at Little; I didnt want us to draft him but he's looked pretty good on D in a limited role in Portland.

I also like the ideas of Knox and Ntilikina from New York, especially if theyre available for cheap. Ntilikina is a philosophical fit here with his length and defensive instincts. Knox could be a good scorer in a few years and maybe a change of scenery could help him.

Some other potential buy low, solid upside candidates are Lonzo and Giles. Would add MPJ to this list too but I dont think hes going to be available.

Knox is a 4 we have no minutes for

22 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

We need offense 

Well last ten games Dj has hit the 3 at 44%!!!! He also has a low turnover rate and foul rate. Basically we have last spring DJ back. Lakers need any guards who are great at catch and shoot 3's. Unless we are getting something good i hope we have no desire to help the Lakers. Nuff said.

Edit. I forgot to say that Bradley,Rondo and Cook are absolutely awful from 3 this year with Rondo being the best of the three!

Again Dj is wonderful, but he has to be this good on offense because his defense can be pretty bad some games. 

Thinking about the newest trade rumors reminds me some of our players have more trade value then i would have thought a month ago.

They have nothing to offer us.