Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Oh. That's not blowing it up. 

Yeah we should do that. I'm skeptical we'll trade Vucevic this season unless we have a really bad January (which is possible). We'd be dumb not to trade fournier. 

Our schedule coming up is really, really tough!

Just now, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Evan and Vooch are just those NBA players that put up stats but don't move the needle when it comes to wins.  Time for WeltHam to put there stamp on the franchise.

It's hard to just do that unilaterally though. Our team building philosophy has been develop young guys by sticking them in games that matter vs giving them roles with no need for winning. So when we trade Vucevic it can't just be for stuff it needs to be for pieces that for the plan and at least give us a backup plan for who fills a chunk of his minutes. 

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

It's hard to just do that unilaterally though. Our team building philosophy has been develop young guys by sticking them in games that matter vs giving them roles with no need for winning. So when we trade Vucevic it can't just be for stuff it needs to be for pieces that for the plan and at least give us a backup plan for who fills a chunk of his minutes. 

I understand what you are saying but how many more years are we going to have this conversation about  Vooch and Fournier?  Sometimes you just have to rip the band aid off and move forward.  Maybe you get a filler, cap relief and a pick.  I don't know what is available out there.  

13 minutes ago, Okethree said:

do yall think Portland would to a fournier/Dj for simons/bazemore deal

I'm not sure why anyone wants Simons other than the fact that Portland says that Simons is awesome. 

If Portland is really as high on him as they're portraying outwardly there's no way they'd trade him for Fournier. And if they would do that deal we should be worried that we're being hustled. 

I think they'd probably be more interested in flipping little and Bazemore to the Knicks for some of their depth at multiple positions. 

I really hope management does not fall in love with another player having a career year in a contract year.   I mean Fournier can opt out.  But look what happened last year with Vooch and Ross.  Now this year Vooch is shooting 45% percent from the field as a center and missed games just like he does every other year and Ross shooting 41%. from the field.  SMH  

So KOC says the Sixers should be looking at ways to trade Horford. Philly fans seem to want him gone and don’t care about the return.

Should we want him? I’m prone to believe his issues are more fit than rapid decline, but he’s pretty expensive. 

40 minutes ago, ML6 said:

So KOC says the Sixers should be looking at ways to trade Horford. Philly fans seem to want him gone and don’t care about the return.

Should we want him? I’m prone to believe his issues are more fit than rapid decline, but he’s pretty expensive. 

no way. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=u5vx7u7

So we get booker + porter jr. 

Suns get Fournier + Garland + Frazier in a "fournier can score, garland can be the pg for our future"

Cleveland gets Augustin + Bridges in a move that allows Sexton to play naturally without another PG type in the rotation. 

-- I know it isn't legit. I'm just having late night fun, trying to think of a way to move fournier that would push us up into top 4 territory in the East. I still think building around Fultz, Isaac, Gordon, Vooch with Ross/Bamba off the bench is the way to go. Vooch is playing too well right now to move him. Unless you can package Vooch/Fournier for a really good SG and commit to Bamba/Birch big man duo.

Also, occured to me that the Knicks are drowning in SF type players. Do we think Knox could play SG at all? His defense would be the issue. I think he's stuffed behind a jacked up franchise that signed 4 other players in the same role as their top 10 pick they just got. Knox is available for cheap if you ask me. 

https://lastwordonprobasketball.com/2019/11/23/nba-trade-rumors-demar-derozan-to-the-orlando-magic-and-more/

And apparently someone thinks DeRozen to the Magic might be an idea the FO would be interested in

4 hours ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=u5vx7u7

So we get booker + porter jr. 

Suns get Fournier + Garland + Frazier in a "fournier can score, garland can be the pg for our future"

Cleveland gets Augustin + Bridges in a move that allows Sexton to play naturally without another PG type in the rotation. 

-- I know it isn't legit. I'm just having late night fun, trying to think of a way to move fournier that would push us up into top 4 territory in the East. I still think building around Fultz, Isaac, Gordon, Vooch with Ross/Bamba off the bench is the way to go. Vooch is playing too well right now to move him. Unless you can package Vooch/Fournier for a really good SG and commit to Bamba/Birch big man duo.

Why would the Suns trade Booker? I’m all for it but it happening.