Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

4 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

The thing with Portland is they'll probably flip Bazemore, little, and future draft picks for depth vs trading one of their big players. 

Replace Little by A.Simons and I am all in for it.

Otherwise, I’ve read that KAT is unhappy in Minnesota and although I would love to see him pairing with Fultz and Isaac, I doubt that Orlando would be high on his wishlist in case he moves.

In case this is true, I could see us getting somehow involved and getting back J.Brown and Hayward, that I think would mix well with our 2 players of the future, Fultz and Isaac. Note that Teague would be the filler to allow for the Jaylen’s “new contract”, starting next summer.

https://tradenba.com/trades/fDBP3P_I4

3 minutes ago, JayMac said:

Replace Little by A.Simons and I am all in for it.

Otherwise, I’ve read that KAT is unhappy in Minnesota and although I would love to see him pairing with Fultz and Isaac, I doubt that Orlando would be high on his wishlist in case he moves.

In case this is true, I could see us getting somehow involved and getting back J.Brown and Hayward, that I think would mix well with our 2 players of the future, Fultz and Isaac. Note that Teague would be the filler to allow for the Jaylen’s “new contract”, starting next summer.

https://tradenba.com/trades/fDBP3P_I4

Any chance we had at Jaylen Brown disappeared when we didn’t act on it last season. He’s playing out of his mind right now

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Any chance we had at Jaylen Brown disappeared when we didn’t act on it last season. He’s playing out of his mind right now

Yep. At least I made the dream play out in my 2K19 franchise mode.

Fultz - Brown - Isaac - Gordon - Bamba. Was a beautiful thing after a few seasons.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Yep. At least I made the dream play out in my 2K19 franchise mode.

Fultz - Brown - Isaac - Gordon - Bamba. Was a beautiful thing after a few seasons.

I made a create a player of myself (I know, what a goof), and have the otherwise same starting line up and it is a thing of beauty. Watching the big three cut, slash and get open for easy buckets everywhere bring me tears of joy. Not to mention the rebounding advantage. Wish the same could be said about real life effort and play style.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Would Phoenix want a Vooch for Ayton package? Would we? Just trying to consider options. And, yes, I think either LA team would love Vooch. 

I could be wrong but both LA teams have two super expensive players plus decent centers. I know Zubac, Harrel,dwight and McGee can't shoot 3's but I dont think they can afford Vuc. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Would Phoenix want a Vooch for Ayton package? Would we? Just trying to consider options. And, yes, I think either LA team would love Vooch. 

Have to be a Vooch and AG for Tyler Johnson and Ayton. I’m in. Then trade Bamba for a shooting guard. 

7 minutes ago, harley said:

Have to be a Vooch and AG for Tyler Johnson and Ayton. I’m in. Then trade Bamba for a shooting guard. 

That'd be way too much for ayton lol

We could probably do ayton and Johnson for Vucevic. Phoenix is starting to get desperate. They have to win something eventually. Booker has never won more than 24 games in a season and this year they're on pace for 31. They need to do whatever they can to win as many games as possible before they lose him. 

But why would we want ayton? He's fine. But he's flawed. He's got no feel for the game. He's very similar to Bamba with different problems. 

Feels like a move that would lead to a lot of frustration and development problems. 

There might be something here though. Maybe we can flip ayton to a third team that's still early in their rebuild. Cleveland maybe. Get something else from them. Maybe route that to Phoenix. Maybe get back Bridges. 

32 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I could be wrong but both LA teams have two super expensive players plus decent centers. I know Zubac, Harrel,dwight and McGee can't shoot 3's but I dont think they can afford Vuc. 

Agreed here, looking at LAL lineups particularly, they've got a number of different looks with Davis being the biggest guy on the court and they aren't even LA's best lineups. I think they could definitely live without him.

And judging by the way the Clippers play I can't see a need for a traditional center. They don't even have Gortat anymore do they?

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We could probably do ayton and Johnson for Vucevic. Phoenix is starting to get desperate. They have to win something eventually. Booker has never won more than 24 games in a season and this year they're on pace for 31. They need to do whatever they can to win as many games as possible before they lose him. 

But why would we want ayton? He's fine. But he's flawed. He's got no feel for the game. He's very similar to Bamba with different problems. 

Feels like a move that would lead to a lot of frustration and development problems. 

There might be something here though. Maybe we can flip ayton to a third team that's still early in their rebuild. Cleveland maybe. Get something else from them. Maybe route that to Phoenix. Maybe get back Bridges. 

I'd rather just take Bridges and be done, hah!

21 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

That'd be way too much for ayton lol

Ha admittedly I haven’t even see him play  at all, I’m just going off his draft pick lol