Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

24 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Siakam got 11 shots per game last year. Isaac is at 10.3. the main difference between the two isn't role, it's efficiency. 

Is it also not insignificant that JI still has two years on Pascal

8 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Siakam got 11 shots per game last year. Isaac is at 10.3. the main difference between the two isn't role, it's efficiency. 

Another factor is desire to be “the guy”. Siakam looks and sounds like someone that wants to be their main player and go to scorer. Does Isaac? I’m not convinced. In college he.could and arguably should have done more, but he didn’t look to be the number one option and go to scorer. Same here. He seems to be better suited to an important role at both ends, but from an offensive stand point I don’t think he’s shown the desire to be our go to option. Maybe that’s a lack of opportunities and not having his number called, but from my point of view Isaac seems best suited to a complementary role on the offensive end and an important and decisive role on the defensive end.

There’s nothing wrong with that style of game. All we need to do is add a go to scoring option. If we added a 20+ a night guy to pair with Fournier’s near 20 a night, then having Isaac with limited scoring is not a big deal because he’ll save us points and make up for it at the other end.

10 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He also got 13,5 per game after January,  that was the timeline you were talking about. It's actually a big gap for a player that was a end of draft choice VS a top6 choice.

For me the main difference between them is also the way they're being used. It makes a world of difference, a lot of those Isaac shots are just as a spot-up shooter that opposite defensess really don't care about (still). Same reasoning could be made for Fultz, he show glimpses, but are we really using him the right way? Are we maximizing their strenghts? We can niptick on numbers or statistics how much we want, but main point of the discussion was if management (and coach) are doing the best job possible with the option they had, and if it's fair to criticise them.

8 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Loss to the Knicks

Man I remember that loss to the Knicks we had last spring. I thought if we missed the playoffs that was the one we would regret. Anyway since they changed coaches they are 6-6.

10 hours ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Someone demand a trade? 

Portland has lost five in a row, including losses to NO, Phoenix and NY. They have a record of 14-21. Last year they finished 53-29. I’m not sure what’s happened but I can’t imagine they won’t be in the trade market.

1 minute ago, Fultz4thewin said:

He got switched onto embiid the other day and embiid didn't know what to do so he bricked a 20 footer

Lol. That as gold. 

Going forward we need to shed Vooch and Evan for young assets I believe, no reason not to. If we can. One out with a Malik Beasley, Josh Jackson, DSJ or Mikal Bridges I would be stoked. Need to take some chances on some young talent who have a point to prove. Who realistically wants Vooch? I keep going back to clippers. Flip him for Zubac, Jerome Robinson and filler?? Don’t think we’re gonna get much better 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Portland has lost five in a row, including losses to NO, Phoenix and NY. They have a record of 14-21. Last year they finished 53-29. I’m not sure what’s happened but I can’t imagine they won’t be in the trade market.

The thing with Portland is they'll probably flip Bazemore, little, and future draft picks for depth vs trading one of their big players. 

Would Phoenix want a Vooch for Ayton package? Would we? Just trying to consider options. And, yes, I think either LA team would love Vooch.