Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

21 minutes ago, random said:

Thats their MO. They will wait for trades that benefit us instead of forcing trades where we would overpay.  Have to be patient and wait for the right moment, but opportunities like this do come, just like one with Fultz did.

They are not about the short term unless its a move that would also have positive long term impact, like getting draft picks, unloading salaries or just a straight up better fit in some player.

That’s fine but at some point you got to go get what you want/need. No one on this roster is worth keeping us from obtaining a star player or a better future to build upon.

Too patient is also passive and procrastination.

11 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

That’s fine but at some point you got to go get what you want/need. No one on this roster is worth keeping us from obtaining a star player or a better future to build upon.

Too patient is also passive and procrastination.

What do you think Phoenix would have to give up to pair Isaac with Devin Booker?

19 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

What do you think Phoenix would have to give up to pair Isaac with Devin Booker?

Idk. I know what I’d give up from our roster to pair Booker with JI though.

Here is a small trade that would just fix us for the moment. I love DJ but we all know he is the biggest reason we get torched by every guard  we play.

Aminu and Gordon being hurt or ineffective is probably the other big thing.Here is the trade.   http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=uh73e43

Schroder is having a career year and Muscala is just a body but i honestly think he would play better here, plus he's healthy.The question is what do we have to pay to dump two bad players? I think i can see Presti thinking Aminu's contract will be easier to trade next year then Schroders. We just have to give up a pick to dump them.

So the first question is do we want to win this year? The second question is it worth giving up a pick to start winning again?

The third big thing is our absolute terrible back end of the roster.I do not know how to fix that.

36 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Idk. I know what I’d give up from our roster to pair Booker with JI though.

Well Phoenix wants Isaac so why can't they just make it happen? If they want it enough they should be able to just trade for Isaac, right?

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Well Phoenix wants Isaac so why can't they just make it happen? If they want it enough they should be able to just trade for Isaac, right?

Meanwhile other GM’s make things happen. 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Even with the benefit of hindsight I think the only trade we missed out on is the harden trade off the top of my head

That and other trades we didn’t hear about. The Jaylen Brown rumor?

I’d give up Isaac for Ayton, Bridges and Cam Johnson . Ask for a kings ransom. Actually I just changed my mind while typing this. Isaac is pretty much untouchable