Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

Yeah na, have a look at how frustrated we get with Gordon. Imagine if we had Wiggins! Ha.

My dream trade is AG for Mikal Bridges or Josh Okogie and a first rounder. Other realistic by low candidates for me are Malik Beasley, Stanley Johnson, Caris Levert and Harry Giles. 

11 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Any way to get KAT? Gordon, Bamba, picks? They would probably want Isaac but then we keep AG. Then trade Vuc to another team? What do you think?

I have no idea what a KAT trade would look like, what Minnesota would be looking for besides 4 of our firsts, and whether he's a great player that's a better situation away from being an MVP type guy or a guy who will never be on a great team because of some inherent flaw. 

Because it seems like even if he's a below average defensive player, he's at least a considerably better version of Vucevic and that's worth something. 

But how are they always so bad all of the time? 

Just now, harley said:

Yeah na, have a look at how frustrated we get with Gordon. Imagine if we had Wiggins! Ha.

My dream trade is AG for Mikal Bridges or Josh Okogie and a first rounder. Other realistic by low candidates for me are Malik Beasley, Stanley Johnson, Caris Levert and Harry Giles. 

I love Bridges but it shouldn't cost that much to get Bridges. 

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Such a perfect fit for us though. Gotta give something to get something. With Chuma incoming I think I pull the trigger. 

5 minutes ago, harley said:

Such a perfect fit for us though. Gotta give something to get something. With Chuma incoming I think I pull the trigger. 

We have no idea what Chuma is. Why would we make a trade with the expectation that he can fill the hole?

17 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Here is the Hypothetical Bridges trade.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y27bnxjr

If management did something like this it would be because we finally gave up trying to make Gordon a small forward. The good things from this trade.

Huge salary relief at the end of the season, especially if Evan opts out.A player on a rookie deal with championship pedigree who is a real small forward.

We get to keep our pick and maybe even get one back.They get a player who fits nicely next to Ayton. Money  or picks to go after a shooting guard.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Odin said:

We have no idea what Chuma is. Why would we make a trade with the expectation that he can fill the hole?

Also Bridges is a fit but we have no idea if he's capable of starting so you don't want to give up definite stuff for maybe stuff at this point in where we're at. 

We want to give up maybe stuff for maybe stuff. 

I think Giles would be an interesting guy to take a chance on. 

I would also put all my chips in for KAT. He's the greatest shooting big man ever. Man's is averaging 26.5 ppg on 65.4% TS (and 41.8% from 3 on over 8 attempts per game!) I'd overlook his mediocre D for that kind of production. To say he's simply a better version of Vooch is disingenuous to what Towns brings to the table

7 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Yeah i think its time to start thinking of a soft reset at the deadline and trying something different.This has bad optics on paper but hopefully all of our players get healthy and go on a run in the new year. Then we don't have to do this. It's not a terrible idea to me and Phoenix has a bunch of assets and an expiring contract.

Edit. Really the only players on the roster with real upside are Issac,Fultz and Bamba. I love Gordon, he is one of two players i wanted to Magic to draft before each draft that really happened. The other player was Sabonis. I still love him i am just starting to think he is a bad fit here and will reach his potential on another team.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Kat would be ideal. Right age also. Grab Kat without giving up AG.. Issac or Markelle and I'd be ecstatic.

Isn't going to happen until he pulls the same **** Anthony Davis did. And he will cost just as much if not more.

20 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

I would also put all my chips in for KAT. He's the greatest shooting big man ever. Man's is averaging 26.5 ppg on 65.4% TS (and 41.8% from 3 on over 8 attempts per game!) I'd overlook his mediocre D for that kind of production. To say he's simply a better version of Vooch is disingenuous to what Towns brings to the table

Fwiw I said he's a considerably better version of Vucevic.