Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

14 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

In a different role though where he isn’t so ball dominate? Off ball more? We’ve been saying that about Fournier for how many years?

I’ll keep stating he’s not my number one option. I’m all for someone better. Just don’t see anyone coming up with that.

I don't think he can do that though. It's part of his DNA as a basketball player. He has to jack up a ton of bad shots to get himself in a rhythm. All of his big games are ones where he starts 4-14 and then rattles off 9 of his next 12. 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I don't think he can do that though. It's part of his DNA as a basketball player. He has to jack up a ton of bad shots to get himself in a rhythm. All of his big games are ones where he starts 4-14 and then rattles off 9 of his next 12. 

Not last game...Was scorching in the first.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I like the idea of Jrue Holiday.

Yeah just don’t know how long he’s going to play like this. He’s on the downside of his career age wise.

3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Would y’all do Wiggins/Coverton for AG/Fournier?

No but i wish we had traded for Covington  or acquired him instead of Aminu. Anyways last ten games Wiggins is back to 43% from the field less then 30% from the 3 and is about to dip under 80% from the free throw line.His turn-overs are way up after a good start this year. This is all on 38 minutes a game with high usage. It seems like the beginning of the year was a mirage.

7 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

No but i wish we had traded for Covington  or acquired him instead of Aminu. Anyways last ten games Wiggins is back to 43% from the field less then 30% from the 3 and is about to dip under 80% from the free throw line.His turn-overs are way up after a good start this year. This is all on 38 minutes a game with high usage. It seems like the beginning of the year was a mirage.

Damn. Yeah he’s falling back down to his normal self.

Any way to get KAT? Gordon, Bamba, picks? They would probably want Isaac but then we keep AG. Then trade Vuc to another team? What do you think?

It seems Golden state needs a small forward to replace the Durant/Harrison Barnes  player during their Dynasty. They actually need two wings and a stretch center.

Is there any team out there that can give them something like that? Getting a decent SF seems to be hardest thing to acquire in this league.Some think they would like Vooch and i bet they would on his old contract. I do not see it. I think Gordon is just redundant with Looney and Green who both just resigned. Honestly i only see them interested in Bamba and Fournier and maybe our pick to use or package for depth.If that sounds bad for us or them i think we can stop talking about Russell.They don't even need to trade him till after this year.

32 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Would y’all do Wiggins/Covington for AG/Fournier?

No. Wiggins is too expensive and we're still not sure if he's Rudy gay. 

Actually now that i think of it the Warriors would be better off trading for Covington/Teague and their first rounder. 

The money fits perfect i tried it in the trade machine. Covington could slide right into the small forward spot and is signed cheap. Teague expires at the end of the year and they can get him to stay cheap as the back-up PG.Then they pray to get Wiseman in the draft.