Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

11 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Only problem I see if that NOP are probably going to ask for a young player (AG or Isaac) and 1 or more picks for him. 

Maybe. I don’t see them wanting AG and we won’t give them JI. Would a Fournier and Augustin for Jrue trade peak anybody’s interests? Or Vooch for Jrue straight up. No idea what his market is and what other teams are willing to offer for him.

I’m starting to believe that a consistent 3 and D power forward would be better for our team than Gordon. His play this year has been so erratic. If we expect Fultz and Isaac to make their jump, the more stable and consistent the players and system around them, the better. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m starting to believe that a consistent 3 and D power forward would be better for our team than Gordon. His play this year has been so erratic. If we expect Fultz and Isaac to make their jump, the more stable and consistent the players and system around them, the better. 

In theory isn’t that Okeke? 

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

This is pretty lateral but better for our cap I assume? 

Covington is basically a lower usage version of Gordon with a lower ceiling and more reliable shot. Culver gets us the high potential shooting guard of the future and protects us against Covington decline. Teague is just salary filler. 

Frees up offense for fultz and Isaac while maintaining our identity. 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Covington is basically a lower usage version of Gordon with a lower ceiling and more reliable shot. Culver gets us the high potential shooting guard of the future and protects us against Covington decline. Teague is just salary filler. 

Frees up offense for fultz and Isaac while maintaining our identity. 

I’ll look more into Culver. This deal just screams great for a good games then falls off and filled with regret.