Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I had a try at a 3 team trade for JJ and this was the best I could do:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=sumrtfv

I'm having a hard time figuring out why Washington do that though unless we throw a lot of picks at the whole thing. 

EDIT: I should mention I prioritised getting a decent bench point guard from the third team. Also Ish and JJ back would be fun.

Seems possible if we throw in 1st rd pick. I love the deal for us 

Meanwhile, Portland should be beating down our door for Fournier or Ross. Hood with the achilles tear. Any trade make sense with them? I can’t find one.

15 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Meanwhile, Portland should be beating down our door for Fournier or Ross. Hood with the achilles tear. Any trade make sense with them? I can’t find one.

No way!!! As much as I have criticized Fournier in the past, I don't want the Magic to do another trade with Portland. I still have'nt got over the Aminu trade. 

So, this one is for you my friend.

5BfPk9.gif

22 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

If we're trading for jrue it's going to cost us something close to the Mike Conley deal. 2 firsts, 2 vets that are flippable. So something like aminu and Fournier plus two firsts. Maybe a bit more. 

That's a lot to give up for a year and a half of a guy. 

If he were to opt in to his last year, I think I'd trade two firsts for him. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

The only Portland deal I keep seeing rumored is AG for CJ, which I don’t know how I feel about. They’ve had worse injury luck than us though! Collins, Nurkic, Hood...

8 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

If he were to opt in to his last year, I think I'd trade two firsts for him. 

If he opts in to his last year we can't afford him

Honestly at the moment, nothing makes sense. There might be a trade or two next week from the really bad teams to the really injured teams. Everybody else will wait.

Only thing i can even fathom right now is Aminu plus a pick to a bad team for another forward kind of trade. Evan and Gordon won't be traded, at least not right now. Dj and a Pick might happen too.

What can we get from the Knicks for a protected pick and Aminu?

Now that we seem to have a guard rotation locked down who wants a forward?

Decided to edit. 

Which Knick forward interests you guys? Portis,Randle,Morris or Gibson?

Forget why the Knicks do it, just pick a player.

I gonna assume just Morris and Gibson fit our team. Gibson would be easy to get, but is really just veteran bench help at this point. He is a great fit.

Morris is the real deal and would help our team.However he will have many interested teams, i'm guessing Knicks take the best offer and who knows what they want.