Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 hour ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Unless it's for someone really good I would not move Okeke at all before seeing what he is first.

Likewise

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

My idea was Drummond and Snell for Vuc, Augustin, Okeke and a 1st. We take back Snell for Augustin who's an expiring (presuming Snell opts in) and then they get a replacement for Drummond who they can try and move it they want, a prospect and a 1st. Not sure if it's enough or whatever so might need more picks but it was my initial thought when I was thinking about it. 

Not sure we'd need to include that much. Think we could probably do it for Vuc and a second. 

I don't know what Detroit's thought process is though. 

2 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Not sure we'd need to include that much. Think we could probably do it for Vuc and a second. 

What if we sent Evan and DJ probably with a pick to Detroit for Drummond then deal Vucevic and Aminu probably with another pick to New Orleans for Jrue and JJ...

9 man becomes 

Fultz/Jrue/JI/AG/Dre 

MCW/JJ/Ross/Bamba

• Like 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What if we sent Evan and DJ probably with a pick to Detroit for Drummond then deal Vucevic and Aminu probably with another pick to New Orleans for Jrue and JJ...

9 man becomes 

Fultz/Jrue/JI/AG/Dre 

MCW/JJ/Ross/Bamba

Not sure that's financially viable but I haven't run the numbers. Also I think the deals make more sense flipped. Detroit might want to flip Drummond for Vuc for cost savings, having a center locked up long term, and giving them spacing that they've lacked. New Orleans might want picks while removing long term salary. 

2 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Not sure that's financially viable but I haven't run the numbers. Also I think the deals make more sense flipped. Detroit might want to flip Drummond for Vuc for cost savings, having a center locked up long term, and giving them spacing that they've lacked. New Orleans might want picks while removing long term salary. 

I think both deals work after the 15th, but I haven’t got the specifics. I see what you’re saying with those deals but reversed. I would love that squad! Jrue can start at 2 and play back up 1, JJ and Ross can get minutes based on who’s hot, MCW can run around and wreak havoc and Bamba can learn from Dre and slowly develop 

20 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

NO would want more but sign me up!

33 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

9 man becomes 

Fultz/Jrue/JI/AG/Dre 

MCW/JJ/Ross/Bamba

I could get behind that 1 for sure..

4 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Id do the deal I proposed in a heartbeat. If we could give up a lot less I'd be thrilled. 

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

My idea was Drummond and Snell for Vuc, Augustin, Okeke and a 1st. We take back Snell for Augustin who's an expiring (presuming Snell opts in) and then they get a replacement for Drummond who they can try and move it they want, a prospect and a 1st. Not sure if it's enough or whatever so might need more picks but it was my initial thought when I was thinking about it. 

I dont think drummond is that much better than Vuch. Vuch was the allstar last year - Not Drummond.

Therefore, I dont really see the big upgrade. Vuch is a much better shooter and passer. Drummond is a little better in the other areas. 

Vuch's contract is longer and cheaper. Plus, we would have to hope to resign Drummond and we know our history with bigs. 

22 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I dont think drummond is that much better than Vuch. Vuch was the allstar last year - Not Drummond.

Therefore, I dont really see the big upgrade. Vuch is a much better shooter and passer. Drummond is a little better in the other areas. 

Vuch's contract is longer and cheaper. Plus, we would have to hope to resign Drummond and we know our history with bigs. 

Drummond fits better. He allows us to take advantage of our young guys best assets. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Drummond fits better. He allows us to take advantage of our young guys best assets. 

Vuch can stretch the floor for fultz, JI, and Gordon. Personally, I dont see the better fit. 

Maybe, if it was an even swap. I would not giving up anything else. I am also not liking the fact his contract is shorter.