Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m judging the product, not just the moment. The reality is the product is below average and outdated. Furthermore, the reality is management made the decision to re-sign the centerpiece of this average and outdated team to a huge deal six months ago. So if Vooch or others are not tradable, who does that fall on? 

I am as unhappy as any other about the direction of our team. I have serious doubts about Weltman and Hammond. However, unless we trade AG, JI, or Fultz we don't really have anything else of value that would make us a winner in a trade. What are these guys gonna do? It's hard to make chicken salad out of chicken ****. 

3 minutes ago, MagicBucsRays2 said:

Amen. I’m not on the team payroll, if anything I have dumped thousands of my hard earned dollars into this team and have earned my right to complain/vent. I’m not going to claim I know what we could’ve or couldn’t have done. All I know is I’m sick of this organization trying to fool fans into thinking guys like Vucevic, Fournier and Gordon are our franchise cornerstones. If it were only a couple years it would be one thing but this below average trio that fits horribly has been together six damn years. The standards in Orlando have dropped so low it has me sad. 

IMO, it starts at the top. I am a Dolphin fan and I would love it if Ross bought the Magic. Now there's an owner who isn't afraid to throw some $$$$ around. We might be limited by the salary cap regarding players, but that doesn't mean he can't go after and pay for the best talent evaluators and coaches. 

27 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

We do know what deals were there because they happened. 

It's ignorant that with no evidence to the contrary you think there was some magical move to make us better that we chose not to make.

You're operating irrationally and looking at this emotionally and that's a bad way to make decisions. 

Yeah but we also don't know what trades had the potential to happen because we didn't offer enough. 

6 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

IMO, it starts at the top. I am a Dolphin fan and I would love it if Ross bought the Magic. Now there's an owner who isn't afraid to throw some $$$$ around. We might be limited by the salary cap regarding players, but that doesn't mean he can't go after and pay for the best talent evaluators and coaches. 

I don’t think it’s a lack of spending. I think this team has become chickens since the botched Oladipo trade. Seriously, the new FO has done nothing but make minor tweaks while refusing to do any sort of major shakeups despite it being obvious we are going nowhere. 

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Probably in Europe... dude can’t hang in the league anymore 

Yes, quite a sad story. Personal tragedy and injuries. Even his face looks different

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Einnis will take Wes’s minutes.

These coaches couldn’t develop a cold in Wuhan. 

That's my beef. If we can't trade for someone to help take things to the next level, we have to develop them. The guys at the end of our bench couldn't make it on most teams. We are probably the only reason they are in the league. 

30 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Einnis will take Wes’s minutes.

These coaches couldn’t develop a cold in Wuhan. 

Ennis shouldn't take his minutes

So this season we need to definitely get 7th spot or higher ( if possible ) but I doubt that happens...

Playoff experience for Fultz.. Isaac.. AG..Bamba.. but we need to get 7th for sure. 

Address everything else in the summer. 

Let's get behind the team and see what happens. 

Nobody believes it .. but I think we can definitely upset whoever we play apart from the Bucks

The story seems bad at the moment.. we will get to where we need to be.. all the stress and emotional reactions will be forgotten.