Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

3 minutes ago, MagicBucsRays2 said:

James Ennis? I’m not even convinced he is an upgrade over Gary Clark, holy cow this team is a joke.

Ennis is a 2/3

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Why would we give up a second rounder for Ennis? Good god this regime does not know for the life of them what to do with second round picks. It’s awful. 

It's probably the Lakers one

On 12/31/2019 at 3:15 PM, Natesroom said:

I think Chuma, Isaac we're good calls so far... Still out on Bamba, but not as down on him as last year. Hezonja... uggh... but to be fair we were screwed in that draft. Plus theres only like 1 Star after him but at least 5-7 Good Strong Roleplayers, who have all dropped buckets on us.

What i hate is the Management doing the same thing for the last 5 years Trading down our pick, Selling for cash considerations, Saying theres nothing to really draft after our first pick... etc.

Again my assessment was our FO has now idea what to do with a 2nd round pick unless they are trading Ennis away

Just now, Babir_9 said:

Ennis? Damned...why? )) 

To get a body at the 3. This allows us to (if we are smart) keep Gordon at the 4 and play Iwundu, Ennis, Fournier at the 3.

OK everyone please file this away for next year.  As I've been saying, this FO only makes moves only after 2:40 on deadline day.  Save yourself the anxiety and just tune in at that time next year.