Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

3 hours ago, Fultz4thewin said:

You don't think we could flip Vucevic today for Chandler Parsons if we wanted to?

Or biyombo?

Or Mahinmi?

Or Tyler Johnson?

We could get out of Vucevic today if we wanted to. There's no way we're stuck. 

The point is that we don’t move away from him or Evan. Hence STUCK. If management or coaches do not want to move him then we as a fan base very stuck with the same bs.

and if that is the case that they don’t want to change this system, a miserably failing offense.

Then they are Expletive deleted 

and we are expletive deleted. 

Funny, just today I was daydreaming of a Wiggins for Vuc + Fournier trade.

Obviously you'd have to add someone like Covington to make it work, but I think Wiggins can be a decent piece, if we ignore the money, and we have Fultz, Bamba, and Isaac on rookie contracts for a few more years.

Wiggins, even with all his faults, is not a major cog of an offense, like Vucevic will always be here.

Sorry not sure of the ins and out of not being able to get Buddy Hield? I like his game looking at the stats compared to Fournier they are similar but just seems to do more than Fournier imo. 

So the Bucks just put down 88 points at the half WITHOUT Giannis!!!

They are the championship favourites for me personally...

LeBron after all this with Kobe could maybe hit new heights...

Lakers Vs Bucks 7 game series...

Who knows..

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

So the Bucks just put down 88 points at the half WITHOUT Giannis!!!

They are the championship favourites for me personally...

LeBron after all this with Kobe could maybe hit new heights...

Lakers Vs Bucks 7 game series...

Who knows..

You think the Lakers are a given?  I honestly think the Clippers are better,  their physical style is perfect for the playoffs.  And they have 3 guys who can create their own shot in crunch time.

20 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

You think the Lakers are a given?  I honestly think the Clippers are better,  their physical style is perfect for the playoffs.  And they have 3 guys who can create their own shot in crunch time.

I'm expecting LeBron to take this season personal more than ever now. So I'd not bet against something beyond comprehension to happen this season.

Think maybe the Lakers are about to go up a level. 

But the Bucks are my faves.

Clippers though will be no easy task. 

Kahwi is Kahwi...

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'm expecting LeBron to take this season personal more than ever now. So I'd not bet against something beyond comprehension to happen this season.

Think maybe the Lakers are about to go up a level. 

But the Bucks are my faves.

Clippers though will be no easy task. 

Kahwi is Kahwi...

You may be right.  I would expect Lebron to want to win one for Kobe.  If it were a 28 year old Lebron I would not bet against him but I am not sure 35 year old Lebron who is about to move into the top 10 in career minutes played has that extra gear anymore.  But hey would not be the first or last time I am completely wrong:)

Is there any way we can get both Mikal Bridges and Malik Beasly whilst offloading Vuc and Fournier. Does not seem like the salaries match unless we give up some more players and picks.