Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

3 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fwiw an optimists view of hield is pretty close to being the best player we can pair with Fultz

Do you think we have a deal that could entice Vlade enough and match salary? Evan and DJ or Aminu would both work, right? but they’re both hurt

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Do you think we have a deal that could entice Vlade enough and match salary? Evan and DJ or Aminu would both work, right? but they’re both hurt

In a world where they just decided to bench him and they have several players they want to get off of a deal based around fournier and our pick should be enticing to them. 

But past that, with poison pills, salary matching, and so on its going to take 3 or maybe 4 teams being involved, both augustin and Aminu probably, just a giant hard to predict trade. Can't really just be us and them

13 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Fwiw an optimists view of hield is pretty close to being the best player we can pair with Fultz

I'd love Hield! Do performance based incentives transfer over with the contract? Like a crappy team could put "make the playoffs"-$500,000. Then he gets traded to a contender and the make the playoffs every year. That transfers?

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I'd love Hield! Do performance based incentives transfer over with the contract? Like a crappy team could put "make the playoffs"-$500,000. Then he gets traded to a contender and the make the playoffs every year. That transfers?

Yup

5 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

In a world where they just decided to bench him and they have several players they want to get off of a deal based around fournier and our pick should be enticing to them. 

But past that, with poison pills, salary matching, and so on its going to take 3 or maybe 4 teams being involved, both augustin and Aminu probably, just a giant hard to predict trade. Can't really just be us and them

Actually we could do it with them if we went fournier and Vucevic in there deal but I don't see that being likely

9 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

So how does that work against the cap? Is it just the base number that counts against us? Incentives are just out of pocket money?

It's all of the likely incentives. Likely incentives are things that have happened before

Ok, here we go.... Tacko Fall is our UCF guy who went undrafted last year will be going up against Bamba our #6 pick; similar style players, so this will be interesting. Let’s see if there is a noticeable difference. 

7 minutes ago, brownmagic86 said:

John Collins breaking out in Atlanta—he would be great next to Isaac. We should give the Hawks Gordon and whatever it takes to land him. 

There is zero chance of this trade. They are in our division and he’s on a good deal, so I’d throw other ideas onto the table.

If Otis was still here, we’d be trading for John Wall right now. Lol. On a serious note, I’m still trying to wrap my head around OKC. They’re legitimately good and balanced. Plus, they have a ton of picks in the quiver for years to come. I wish we had the ability to zig and zag to stay ahead of flatlining.