Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

32 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Least it won't be for Wiggins now lol

I don't want to trade him for any players off those teams. I think we try to deal Vooch and Evan plus picks for Beal in the summer 

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I don't want to trade him for any players off those teams. I think we try to deal Vooch and Evan plus picks for Beal in the summer 

I think the word is hope there mate! I'd do that in a heart beat. Washington might as well do something because they're not going anywhere but they seem to cling on to whatever rubbish they have for dear life.

5 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I think the word is hope there mate! I'd do that in a heart beat. Washington might as well do something because they're not going anywhere but they seem to cling on to whatever rubbish they have for dear life.

I dunno they don't have a good center.. Evan is quite good. Plus our pick. That's a strong package but I hear you. Maybe they wait till Wall is back. What we need more than most is 1 of our guys to become a superstar. I think we have 1 in Fultz and maybe 2 more in Issac and Gordon. Things just take time. We have messed AG about so much. Now he's at his natural position and healthy I think we will see him blow

I really hope Gordon hasn't been on the trading block, I hope that it's just a beat up by the media. If we have been actively trying to trade him as our priority while still keeping Evan and Vuc on the roster I'd be pretty disappointed. I get that Gordon would be our most valuable piece we'd entertain trading, so I don't mind if teams are contacting us and we hear what they have to say and even have a counter offer that is heavily weighted in our favor, but if it's us picking up the phone and making the calls I'm not on board. 

Always really hard to know what's the reality behind some rumors, but if management is going to trade Gordon considering that is the better move to improve the roster, or just because it's the only move that could return some value... I would be so disappointed, especially if the return is not a great player as the ones in the teams mentioned.

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I dunno they don't have a good center.. Evan is quite good. Plus our pick. That's a strong package but I hear you. Maybe they wait till Wall is back. What we need more than most is 1 of our guys to become a superstar. I think we have 1 in Fultz and maybe 2 more in Issac and Gordon. Things just take time. We have messed AG about so much. Now he's at his natural position and healthy I think we will see him blow

If I’m Washington, there’s no way in hell I’d trade Beal to a team in the same division for Vooch and Fournier. AG would have to be included.

Orlando and Phoenix did discuss Aaron Gordon.

Orlando wanted Kelly Oubre Jr., and Phoenix wouldn’t budge. According to a source I trust PHX’s offer was built around Cam Johnson, Tyler Johnson’s expiring contract and a 2020 1st.

Per Zona Sports

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Orlando and Phoenix did discuss Aaron Gordon.

Orlando wanted Kelly Oubre Jr., and Phoenix wouldn’t budge. According to a source I trust PHX’s offer was built around Cam Johnson, Tyler Johnson’s expiring contract and a 2020 1st.

Per Zona Sports

What a pathetic offer lol. I'm taking AG over Oubre every time also

I would only give up AG for some big returns that fits our team. Someone like Oubre I think would do much for us, Hield or Beal would be a nice fit along with another good young player. 

20 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Who knows what happened. I am so glad we didn't. And we better not do it in the summer either 

Oh c'mon. We need people who can score. To give you an example i would have been thrilled if he was the base of a trade for Russell or part of a 3 team trade that brought back Beasley and assets. We need people that score. I fully understand that he might flourish somewhere else.We need a more balanced team. If we have a healthy,Isaac,Chuma,Aminu and Eniis next year i would have been thrilled if we had gotten either a 25 point per game shooter or a young shooter and draft picks.

Both seemed possible considering what other teams did. I fully believe  management didn't really try to trade him, just checked his value.

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Oh c'mon. We need people who can score. To give you an example i would have been thrilled if he was the base of a trade for Russell or part of a 3 team trade that brought back Beasley and assets. We need people that score. I fully understand that he might flourish somewhere else.We need a more balanced team. If we have a healthy,Isaac,Chuma,Aminu and Eniis next year i would have been thrilled if we had gotten either a 25 point per game shooter or a young shooter and draft picks.

Both seemed possible considering what other teams did. I fully believe  management didn't really try to trade him, just checked his value.

I'm not trading AG for Russell. How about we actually play the dude at his proper position and don't mess him around as much as we have. Asking him to do things that are not his strengths. I might be berated for this. But I'm giving him another summer and then see what he's like by the deadline next year. I think he's gonna blow up with us. I still believe that

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'm not trading AG for Russell. How about we actually play the dude at his proper position and don't mess him around as much as we have. Asking him to do things that are not his strengths. I might be berated for this. But I'm giving him another summer and then see what he's like by the deadline next year. I think he's gonna blow up with us. I still believe that

Ok, right on, let me tell you something. During the whole rebuild the Magic drafted two players who i wanted them to draft before the draft and we actually had a chance to draft. Meaning if they were actually drafted before we had a chance i'm not counting them.Not counting Embiid, Porzingis,Tatum,Luka,Trea etc.......

Those two players were Gordon and Sabonis. I'm far from a good Gm, i wanted Noel in the Oladipo draft. I'm only telling you i'm a fan of Gordon.Gordon needs to be on a team that has stars the other teams key on. Who is that here? If you can tell me how we can solve this i'm all ears.