Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

2 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

He can opt out. They have kinda a logjam at the wings. Jalen coming to his own and Tatum needing touches. Not saying its going to happen but I don’t see them re-upping him. 

You think he’d opt out though? The amount of teams with the kind of space he’d require just isn’t gonna exist this summer. But I guess anything is possible

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

You think he’d opt out though? The amount of teams with the kind of space he’d require just isn’t gonna exist this summer. But I guess anything is possible

I don’t but I could see a sign and trade for because he could get an extension and more offensive real estate and they get assets. So it isn’t really a IT situation. 

Anything is possible, and that is what we must hope for. Just last year, according to analytics, Wiggins was one of the worst contracts in the NBA.This is not opinion, this is a fact if you go back just one year. And yet here we are today. Vucevic's contract is great it declines. Gordon's contract is great also. Evan might opt in. We do have options.Most of the trades we wanted yesterday should have happened last year. If we did anything yesterday it would have been selling low. 

That being said it a testament to how bad our organization is that we have very little to trade.The second half of our roster has been horrible for years and had little to no interest from teams for multiple years.The front half of our roster has had value, we have refused to cash in that value, probably because of the Dipo trade. Ennis has to be the most disappointing move i have seen in years. Talk about a let down. With our player exception and some Disney tickets we should be able to get a buy out player better then Ennis. How sad.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m still having a hard time getting passed how his hot streak came to a screeching halt the second Vucevic got back from his ankle sprain. Also, at this point almost all the teams that had cap space this summer sucked it all up yesterday. He might still opt out and get a long term deal, but it won’t be an annual increase like it looked like it would’ve been earlier this season. Question is would he rather rush in to a 4/60 contract this offseason or wait another year where more teams have space and have a better shot at a 4/80.

I hear you totally. I honestly don't even know what to think any more lol

So Philly gets Robinson 3 and Burke; (whom we were rumored to have interest in or should have) and give us their cast off Ennis. I guess for a 49th pick it’s better then a sharp stick in the eye, but it shows we can’t seem to be players in anything of substance. I’m hoping we have a plan. 

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

So Philly gets Robinson 3 and Burke; (whom we were rumored to have interest in or should have) and give us their cast off Ennis. I guess for a 49th pick it’s better then a sharp stick in the eye, but it shows we can’t seem to be players in anything of substance. I’m hoping we have a plan. 

59th its looking like

37 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

So...when is the next time teams can make a move, this summer?

If you’re talking about a trade, then most likely around the draft, which I believe is June 25th. 

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

So...when is the next time teams can make a move, this summer?

The day after the team no longer has another game in the future. 

So offseason I am still high on us trying to get Bridges and Beasley. Not sure if we can get Beasley from the Wolves unless we give them AG or something along those lines. 

7 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

So offseason I am still high on us trying to get Bridges and Beasley. Not sure if we can get Beasley from the Wolves unless we give them AG or something along those lines. 

Keep an eye on something like Gordon for Caris LeVert