Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

13 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

There is some merit to it though. It's legitimately debatable. We can't argue fit improvements on offense because Oubre is a shooter like Gordon is a shooter but he is a defensive improvement and would put the ball in fultz's hands. 

And a first in this draft isn't great. 

But we're still overpaying in a vacuum to avoid resigning Fournier. 

I believe he would fit better than Fournier. I believe it would work. From a value standpoint they're equal. So the only reason we give them a 1st is because of the position we put ourselves in and we want to get out of it. It may not be current managements fault but they are still overpaying to correct it. 

I won't be mad if it happens I just would prefer they make it work without overpaying. 

17 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Apparently they think like we think and believe he's fixable by getting him out of Minnesota

I think he thrives with GS. Being the 3rd guy takes a ton of pressure off his game.

1 minute ago, magicblue said:

I see no real value in this years first rd pick for two reasons. This draft blows. Okeke is essentially our 2020 first rd pick

Disagree. We need to keep adding young talent gathering assets going forward. our roster is a mess. draft the best shooter available 16. ideally we miss playoffs and get into lottery. no reason for this rabble to make 8th seed smh

5 minutes ago, harley said:

Disagree. We need to keep adding young talent gathering assets going forward. our roster is a mess. draft the best shooter available 16. ideally we miss playoffs and get into lottery. no reason for this rabble to make 8th seed smh

I don't think the East is bad enough for us to miss the playoffs, as much as we may try to (even while not actually trying). Regardless keeping the first isn't worth another minute of Fournier/Vuc's two man show. It needs to end now

Just now, magicblue said:

I don't think the East is bad enough for us to miss the playoffs, as much as we may try to (even while not actually trying)

agree, no chance we miss unfortunately. in saying that i bet new york beats us tonight. 

Cleveland is trading for Drummond for some reason.

Edit: for Brandon Knight, John Henson, Second rounder.

Gives an idea of Vuch's value (not much).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Cleveland is trading for Drummond for some reason.

I'd be interested to know who they got for this. If they kept Love/Sexton/Garland. This could actually be an interesting team to watch.