Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

Yeah... for those that think the Heat did something brilliant, they didn’t... giving up Winslow for Iggy was bad enough, add in that they signed him to a $15 mill a year extension... it’s a name value trade and that’s about it

We’re either doing nothing or there will be some last minute shocking deal. Like Fournier + DJ + two 1sts for Jrue.

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah... for those that think the Heat did something brilliant, they didn’t... giving up Winslow for Iggy was bad enough, add in that they signed him to a $15 mill a year extension... it’s a name value trade and that’s about it

Talent and youth wise but if you want to win, you need guys who know what winning looks like. Iggy is old but he takes real good care of his body and knows winning.

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

I see more of DeRozan here for the likes of Fournier and DJ plus 2 rounders. 

If fo has given up on bamba I could see mo and Fournier for derozan

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Talent wise but if you want to win, you need guys who know what winning looks like. Iggy is old but he takes real good care of his body and knows winning.

He’s 36, hasn’t played all season and has a ton of mileage on his body from long playoff runs. We’ll see how they wind up

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

He’s 36, hasn’t played all season and has a ton of mileage on his body from long playoff runs. We’ll see how they wind up

Second year is a team option. He brings great veteran presence to those guys in Miami looking to push forward. What a year for them. We should be ashamed. 

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Talent and youth wise but if you want to win, you need guys who know what winning looks like. Iggy is old but he takes real good care of his body and knows winning.

I'm not even confident they're going to get out of the first round

The Heat dumped 28M in salary for next season & got Jae Crowder for essentially free. Plus lowered their tax bill this year. No wonder they gave Iguodala the one-year guaranteed extension, they’re still way ahead and he’ll probably still be a better asset next year.
But please continue to tell me how theyre idiots and were so smart.