Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

Something like that. 

If DJ was healthy I definitely think they'd do DJ and Fournier. 

I think that could be the move worth chasing.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'd be up for getting Wiggins

Fultz.. Wiggins..Isaac.. AG... Vooch ( for now )

DSJ ( if we got him ) .. Ross.. Okeke.. ?? Bamba

Sure. Don’t think WeHam has the cajones to attempt that.

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Sure. Don’t think WeHam has the cajones to attempt that.

Last year we were begging for fultz and all of us thought we would be giving up way more than we did. I’m ready for another surprise 

I've had good sleep and realistically i would be ok with adding to this team TODAY and addressing everything else in the summer..

If we can get J.I back and DJ plus add a real marksman .. get 7th spot. I'd fancy our chances of a upset in the first round.

If for some reason we dont make the playoffs it's outrageous.

Giannis 2021..LOL

2 minutes ago, Okethree said:

Last year we were begging for fultz and all of us thought we would be giving up way more than we did. I’m ready for another surprise 

Yep. Robberies galore 

5 minutes ago, Okethree said:

There was no line for Fultz. Don’t think anyone really wanted him. We gave up a guy who’s not even the NBA at the moment.

And look, I like Fultz but he’s not shown he’s a star player. He’s got a lot of work to do. 

14 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I'd be up for getting Wiggins

Fultz.. Wiggins..Isaac.. AG... Vooch ( for now )

?? .. Ross.. Okeke.. ?? Bamba

MCW is probably the long term backup. 

Ideally you run something like

Fultz-Wiggins-Gordon-Isaac-Bamba (because with this lineup you don't need scoring from your center)

MCW-Ross-a 3 and D guy who can reliably shoot. If that's iwundu great (and it could be iwundu as he's now having that weird stretch where he's shooting 45% from 3 again) but it just has to be a guy who can reliably shoot and reliably get you 9 ppg. 

-okeke at 4-a Bobby Portis/Randle/face up center at backup 5 who can get you double figures. 

Then you fill out the rest of the team with a developmental guy. A veteran third string pg who can play for a month while MCW is hurt. 1 or 2 Gary Clark type hustle guys. And a  giant tree trunk type center for situational play. 

Markelle has this uncanny ability to show star power then disappear... Probably something related to this basically being his rookie year. 

Not sure if he'll be a great player, but I could see him being a late bloomer kind of like how Grant Hill did..now granted Hill came right out of college averaging 20 points a game, but he spent his 4 years at duke learning the game.

17 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

MCW is probably the long term backup. 

Ideally you run something like

Fultz-Wiggins-Gordon-Isaac-Bamba (because with this lineup you don't need scoring from your center)

MCW-Ross-a 3 and D guy who can reliably shoot. If that's iwundu great (and it could be iwundu as he's now having that weird stretch where he's shooting 45% from 3 again) but it just has to be a guy who can reliably shoot and reliably get you 9 ppg. 

-okeke at 4-a Bobby Portis/Randle/face up center at backup 5 who can get you double figures. 

Then you fill out the rest of the team with a developmental guy. A veteran third string pg who can play for a month while MCW is hurt. 1 or 2 Gary Clark type hustle guys. And a  giant tree trunk type center for situational play. 

I'm board with that. Forgot MCW...

Ideally next season I'd like us to have Fultz.. MCW and DSJ on the roster