Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

1 hour ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

I hate that other teams like the Heat and the Celtics find a way to get better, and we don't. 

Those teams are historically run better than the Magic so it only makes sense they find way to improve most years. 

Can we all agree on something.All of our players are very average. So please stop defending them like we have stars. We don't have any. For years now whenever trades come up so many people on here reject so many trade ideas because of our players. Our players are nothing special. Flexibility should be the main goal right now.

The Hawks just traded for 2 centers that combined make about as much as Vucevic. Seems pretty stupid. However, they keep getting picks.It's easier to trade one of them with a pick then Nicks 28 million dollar salary. I'm just using this as an example but we are never going to get out of this hell until we start swapping out some of these players.We have to change to a fluid rebuild where we can keep trading until we have players that fit.We already missed out on all the drafts that should have gotten us a superstar. These guys didn't get us a Giannis, not their fault. Bamba isn't Zion, not his fault. We don't even have a heart and hustle team. Thought we did last spring, kinda figured it was fool's gold.

• Upvote 1

Well I guess last year’s run was a fluke. We are in the worst place to be in the NBA; very average! We won’t get a impactful draft pick and barely if at all make the playoffs in a weak East. This is the epitome of Ground Hog Day. It’s hard to watch this year in and year out; do something please!  We watch the Heat, Celtics, Pacers among others rebuild while we suck eggs year after year.

I see the front office doing a very small move or saving the 5 million we have to absorb a player after buyouts.I would be on board for a small move, better then nothing.

However, if we still had a chance on one big move, this is the one i would do.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=t85ub8j

This is the move talked about at the beginning of the year, i still think it's a great move for both teams. It literally could save the Magic.

I also happen to think it could work very well for Golden state. Send them whatever picks they want. 

46 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

Well I guess last year’s run was a fluke. We are in the worst place to be in the NBA; very average! We won’t get a impactful draft pick and barely if at all make the playoffs in a weak East. This is the epitome of Ground Hog Day. It’s hard to watch this year in and year out; do something please!  We watch the Heat, Celtics, Pacers among others rebuild while we suck eggs year after year.

The problem this year is missing Isaac. He was very important to everything we do. He rim protects for Vucevic. He makes us a weird team to play against. He makes opponents have to make tough decisions with lineups. He gives us positional size and the ability to go small. 

Missing him and we're not much different than the teams over the past several years. 

Just now, Fultz4thewin said:

The problem this year is missing Isaac. He was very important to everything we do. He rim protects for Vucevic. He makes us a weird team to play against. He makes opponents have to make tough decisions with lineups. He gives us positional size and the ability to go small. 

Missing him and we're not much different than the teams over the past several years. 

That and we’ve done nothing to improve our offense.

I’m pretty positive we could get wiggins for something like fournier and aminu plus our frp. Minn is in acquire picks mode

im in denial that we are stuck

9 minutes ago, Okethree said:

I’m pretty positive we could get wiggins for something like fournier and aminu plus our frp. Minn is in acquire picks mode

im in denial that we are stuck

Something like that. 

If DJ was healthy I definitely think they'd do DJ and Fournier.