Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Or a Steve Francis, Cuttino Mobley situation... remember that nightmare?!

Yeah man I have a feeling there’s an undercover bidding war going on for d lo and if minn doesn’t land him I think Kat might request a trade...

Conspiracy time... what if the warriors are tampering and know this....they purposely dont trade D lo there and trade him somewhere else for a stock pile draft picks for a potential Kat trade this summer??

5 minutes ago, Okethree said:

Yeah man I have a feeling there’s an undercover bidding war going on for d lo and if minn doesn’t land him I think Kat might request a trade...

Conspiracy time... what if the warriors are tampering and know this....they purposely dont trade D lo there and trade him somewhere else for a stock pile draft picks for a potential Kat trade this summer??

Interesting... don’t even have to be tampering though, KAT’s been very outspoken in his displeasure. However, DLo isn’t staying in GS long term, he, Steph and Klay can’t play together. I think they’re waiting until they get an official top 3 pick and will trade it and DLo to the Wiz for Beal. Dubs will be back on top of the league again soon.

Got a feeling we’ll wind up with a small deal. Maybe Glenn Robinson III? I just hope but dealing Evan is a sign of a willingness to let him walk, not a sign that we’re re-upping him to a stupid deal like we did with Vooch

12 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

AG swap for Oubre? 

Oubre would be a much better fit as a more natural shooter/scorer. 

Since when is Oubre a shooter?

I wouldn't trade Gordon for Oubre. I wouldn't trade Fournier for Oubre if Fournier had 1 more year instead of that player option. 

54 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Been working all day, but I see that I’ve missed nothing, at least on our end. Disappointed we didn’t swoop in for Juancho and Beasley

Yeah when I saw the Beasley part I was a bit deflated