Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

8 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

So I think the whole "Bridges potentially being available" situation is based on Phoenix already having Booker and Oubre (and to a lesser degree Cam Johnson and ty jerome). So there's no way they'd do Booker and Oubre. A Gordon for Bridges deal has to include Tyler Johnson and it also has to correspond with us getting a power forward back for the rest of this year. 

True I was thinking that phx may want to roll the dice if it meant getting d lo and ag. Them with ayton and booker would be the best core they’ve had in a decade. 

was thinking something along the lines of this but with us sending a first and second to gs and phx sending a first. Just a pipe dream though. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=uflwj8h

50 minutes ago, Okethree said:

True I was thinking that phx may want to roll the dice if it meant getting d lo and ag. Them with ayton and booker would be the best core they’ve had in a decade. 

was thinking something along the lines of this but with us sending a first and second to gs and phx sending a first. Just a pipe dream though. 

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=uflwj8h

Yeah, I don't see GS going for this, and I'm not sure about giving up Gordon/Iwundu/Birch/1st/2nd for Oubre/Bridges/Saric. It seems like a lot to give up for that return to me. 

11 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Yeah, I don't see GS going for this, and I'm not sure about giving up Gordon/Iwundu/Birch/1st/2nd for Oubre/Bridges/Saric. It seems like a lot to give up for that return to me. 

I think that’s like exactly what gs wants. I read they wanted 2 firsts and the reason the minn deal wouldn’t go through was because they didn’t want to take back the long term contracts minn was offering. My guess is they want to offer up the 3 firsts this year as a starting point for the next allstar to become available this summer. Ex:Beal, Embiid, KAT, etc to keep the dynasty up. And I don’t know I think I’d do it... fultz-Bridges-oubre-Isaac-vuc/bamba is an intriguing lineup and would be scary defensively 

2 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Can't wait for the Woj bomb that says we're getting Kidd-Gilchrist

Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby 

Just now, Okethree said:

I think that’s like exactly what gs wants. I read they wanted 2 firsts and the reason the minn deal wouldn’t go through was because they didn’t want to take back the long term contracts minn was offering. My guess is they want to offer up the 3 firsts this year as a starting point for the next allstar to become available this summer. Ex:Beal, Embiid, KAT, etc to keep the dynasty up. And I’d do it... fultz-Bridges-oubre-Isaac-vuc/bamba is an intriguing lineup and would be scary defensively 

No the reason things didn't work is because golden State wanted unprotected firsts. 

6 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

No the reason things didn't work is because golden State wanted unprotected firsts. 

thought they didn’t want the wiggins contract and wanted to get under the luxury tax... could be wrong though. Doesn’t matter I know that deal won’t happen.