Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

I'd really like to see something around Wiggins for the Euro Buddies.

Rashard Lewis was also overpaid but he served a purpose. Wiggins is super athletic and getting better at shooting that 3. We shouldn't expect him to be the new Tracy McGrady and we don't need to. Just a nice fit with Fultz, Isaac, Bamba and maybe even Gordon

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'd really like to see something around Wiggins for the Euro Buddies.

Rashard Lewis was also overpaid but he served a purpose. Wiggins is super athletic and getting better at shooting that 3. We shouldn't expect him to be the new Tracy McGrady and we don't need to. Just a nice fit with Fultz, Isaac, Bamba and maybe even Gordon

I think it's a brilliant fit and a gamble that would pay off.

There better be some trades when I wake up.

Obviously not from the Magic because we'll keep this Vuc+Fournier tandem until they retire, but just some action around the league.

11 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

There better be some trades when I wake up.

Obviously not from the Magic because we'll keep this Vuc+Fournier tandem until they retire, but just some action around the league.

Oh don’t you limit us. We can double down on buddy ball and salary dump AG. Maybe see what we can fetch for Markelle because he’s starting to take away touches and shot attempts.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh don’t you limit us. We can double down on buddy ball and salary dump AG. Maybe see what we can fetch for Markelle because he’s starting to take away touches and shot attempts.

Hahaha. I think the front office pulls another rabbit out the hat personally. They ain't stupid. 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Maybe “Buddy” Hield in a trade. 

The thing with Wiggins as well is, how many competent point guards has he actually played with? Have to think playing with Fultz will help his game. 

What are his numbers for spot-up three pointers?