Soul Bro

2019-2020 Official Trade Ideas Thread

36 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Where does this leave us? Hayward isn't a needle mover. Hayward, Isaac, Fultz, Gordon. What is that 4 seed every year? 

Idk. I can't tell how much better that makes us. 

I’d take the uncertainty over what we’ve been doing lately with those 2

1 minute ago, Okethree said:

I’d take the uncertainty over what we’ve been doing lately with those 2

I don't see much difference between being stuck at the 7-8th seed and being stuck at the 4th seed. I want to continue to trend upwards. No reason to tie up money if we aren't continually improving.

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I don't see much difference between being stuck at the 7-8th seed and being stuck at the 4th seed. I want to continue to trend upwards. No reason to tie up money if we aren't continually improving.

Switch Boston with the Hawks.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=vqmmwub

We get some good young Players in Capela and Huerter and an expiring contract in Turner.

37 minutes ago, Fultz4thewin said:

I wonder if they'd give up white for Fournier with us taking these guys

I'd be on to that if we could

2 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Where does this leave us? Hayward isn't a needle mover. Hayward, Isaac, Fultz, Gordon. What is that 4 seed every year? 

Idk. I can't tell how much better that makes us. 

I think it moves the needle considerably. First, it frees us from building around mediocrity. We need to move on from Fournier and Vooch. Second, it gives us two highly experienced and competitive players, both who should have plenty of good years ahead. Give me a 4th seed and a growing Fultz, Isaac and Gordon, and I think it’s fantastic.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

My guess is CC ends up in Boston or Sacramento.

Atlanta also a strong candidate.

I think the Wolves should also be interested in him. Some Wolves fans think Towns shouldn't play C because he's bad at defense

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think it moves the needle considerably. First, it frees us from building around mediocrity. We need to move on from Fournier and Vooch. Second, it gives us two highly experienced and competitive players, both who should have plenty of good years ahead. Give me a 4th seed and a growing Fultz, Isaac and Gordon, and I think it’s fantastic.

Yup I agree with this wholeheartedly! Need to start somewhere and that’s a much nicer looking foundation than what we currently have . Hayward gives us that go to scorer we desperately need and gives us another strong piece to this unfinished overall product. Just because we trade for Hayward doesn’t mean we have to settle and stop there. I’m ready for change and so should this Magic team.